PROLOGUE

Poppy has never been so conflicted before in her entire life. She has not told anyone about her newly discovered fairy powers. Not even her twin.

Things have just been crazy right now.

Her dad was back.

After what? Years and years of thinking he was dead, now he's back and alive? And to make things worse? He has this secret plan with Rosalind that apparently from the looks of it, Beattrix only knows. 

Both Sky and Poppy agreed for the girl to build a close relationship with their dad. Sky was hesitant at first. He did not, and he meant it, DID NOT want his sister to die again. He dealt with it for a few hours. Worst few hours of his life.

He never, ever wants that to happen ever again.

But even he knew his sister had a way with their dad. If she could use that to their advantage, maybe, just maybe they can figure out what his plan is.

But then that leaves her boyfriend out of the loop.

Riven might be an idiot, but he wasn't stupid. He can see his girlfriend was keeping something from him.

To be fair he was too.

But he was doing the right thing of not telling her.

It will hurt her a lot less if she didn't know.

But that caused problems in their relationship.

Their trust that they built was thrown out the window once Poppy woke up from the dead. They couldn't trust one another anymore. One things for sure, this year was gonna be one hell of a roller coaster.

And no one was ready for it.