Bonus Chapter: Heartbeat

A/N~ Chapters 47-52 and a bonus were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

I got Anna pregnant again

Anna is officially five months. We decided to have a gender reveal last week when we found out it was another boy. We are excited to bring another beautiful child into the world. "Val I don't know how to do this" Anna groans looking at the rocking chair I haven't set up yet.

"That's because you're supposed to be setting up his clothes not building the chair" I pressed a kiss to her cheek and she smiled saying she's going to check on the boys. I start setting up the chair so when she comes back it'll be more comfortable for her.

All the clothes we brought we made sure they said unisex. We bought a lot of things before we found out the gender. When we found out it was a boy all the clothes that Ares grew out of we used. He's 8 months but wears clothes that are 18 to 24 months old. He had most of his clothes with tickets on it.

We didn't mean to get pregnant again, it just happened. Anna wasn't feeling good. I had a gut feeling so I brought her 9 different pregnancy tests and they all came out positive. She cried for an hour. I just held her telling her it was okay. We were going to figure it out.

We are going to have 4 kids under the age of 3. I love my family. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Doing things at our own pace made it so much better. It made it a lot easier doing it like that. "Can you believe in just a few months he's going to be here" I wrap my arms around her belly, kissing her cheek. "I'm glad you're so excited" She smiles rubbing her bump.

"I'm insanely excited, I can't wait for him to be here"

"Daddy" Vittorio pushes the door open and Val goes to pick him up. The twins have become a lot more mobile over the last few months. "What's wrong Orio?" He just rests his head on my shoulder hugging me.

"Come on let's go downstairs"

"Hello mother, father" Anna says, seeing Athena holding Vico. "ew Anna don't say it like that you sound American your not American" Lucky says handing Ares to her.

"Alright dad whatever" Lucky smiles at his daughter. Anna sit's next to me putting Ares down. He yawns, closing his eyes leaning on the arm rest of the couch.

"Val, I don't feel good," Anna says, holding her stomach. I rub her belly but she just shakes her head no. "Val I really don't feel good" Pain evident in her face I start to get worried.

"Take her to the hospital, we'll stay here with them" Athena says I take Anna's hand putting sandals on her feet. We quickly got into the car. I helped her sit down before rushing to the hospital.

We walk in, getting sent into our room. Anna sit's on the check up chair and I take my seat next to her. Bouncing my leg up and down, growing impatient by the second. I hope everything is okay. "So sorry for the wait. My name is Jamie. I'll be doing your sonogram today. Have you had any sort of discomfort, or any feelings?" She asks coming in put on gloves.

"I've had a few spots and my stomach is starting to hurt really bad" Anna replies as the gel gets spread across her stomach. The monitor and sound gets turned on while the doctor looks around for the baby. She looks at the monitor weird before stopping at the baby.

No heartbeat

She quickly turns off the screen turning on the lights. Anna's eyes glossed when I wiped the gel off her stomach pulling down her shirt. My heart just broke into millions of tiny pieces. "I am so sorry for your loss to the both of you. The baby did sadly pass away and the 'period spots' you were getting was most likely the baby passing. Right now I can make sure all of the toxins are removed from your body so you won't get sick. If I do this now you won't have to come back. You can have a surgical evacuation where we do a small opening to take the baby out. The healing is about 24 hours at home. You can also get the labor induced to push him out. It is your choice" She explained Anna silently cried.