Chapter 16: Stuck In My Head

A/N- Chapters 16-19 were released at the same time. Make sure you didn't skip one <3

-----------------------

Valentino's pov

It's been a week since Anna locked herself in her room. She has gotten better but after that day she kept drinking. When she saw me she broke down and kept saying sorry. I was confused and told her I didn't understand. She ended up locking herself in her room for two more days.

No one still knows what happened. Everytime someone mentions it to her she brushes it off. "Valentino, can we go out?" Brielle asks coming into my office. "I want to buy a new pair of shoes" I look at her shigh

"I have to finish this paper work. I couldn't finish it yesterday because you wanted another dress"

"But these shoes are so pretty. You sit in your office all day doing completely nothing. You haven't done anything in the past two months. Everyone is disappointed in you" I don't say anything I just continue to finish some paperwork.

She continues to keep telling me how disappointed everyone is at me. "Valentino i'm fucking talking to you" Brielle takes the bottle of bourbon throwing it on my back. The glass shatters. I feel some of the glass cut my back. "Answer me you don't hear me talking to you" She grabs a fistful of my hair pulling it back making me look at her.

"You are nothing without me now I said let's go" She says tugging my hair roughly. I close my files feeling my head starting to pound. I follow behind her and she gets happy holding my hand. "Maybe we can go out for lunch to" I don't say anything, I'll just let her do what she wants.

It's always what she wants no matter what I say.

Annabeth's pov

Marcello decided we should go out for lunch. I didn't oppose the idea. I think it's good for me. Especially after locking myself away for three days. Marcello hasn't forced me to say anything which I am thankful for. It's a topic I won't speak about unless I have to.

"I have an appointment tomorrow," Marcello says, taking a bite out of his pizza. "You want me to go with you? Are you okay?" He smiles nodding his head yes.

"You can come with me, I'm fine. I'm just getting a new tattoo, well two technically. I'm getting one of the empty spots on my heart and then right here I'm going to have it connecting with the one I have for Zeno" I look at the tattoo he has to honor his brother feeling my heart clench.

Zeno and I got matching tattoos a while back. Since my favorite movie is 'The Little Mermaid' he got flounder tattooed on him and I got Ariel. The quote says 'I remember all the wonderful times we've had together.They're not things. They're memories.' We both got it the summer I turned 16.

I never got over Zeno's death. Thinking about it doesn't feel real. I still feel like I'll go home and see him raiding my room for snacks. I have to accept the fact that he is gone but I don't think I can fully heal from him being gone.

I miss my best friend

"You okay Princess?" Marcello asks, holding my hand. His blue eyes look at me with worry while his thumb brushes against mine. "Yeah I'm alright I just spaced out a bit" He presses a kiss on my knuckles. We finish the rest of our wine and Marcello asks for the bill.

I see Brielle and Val coming in but something seems off. Val's head hangs low, his face is more pale. Brielle on the other hand has 4 huge bags smiling like an idiot. "I'll meet you in the car, I have to use the bathroom" I tell Marcello who just nods.

Going inside I let out a deep breath going into the stall. Thankfully I got off my period a few days ago. The cramps were not the best to deal with. I hear the bathroom door open and the click of heels against the floor. I get out of the stall seeing Brielle standing there glaring at me.

Not saying anything to her I turn on the sink washing my hands. If she's not going to use the bathroom why is she just staring at me. She grabs my arm before I can open the door, making me look at her.

"Listen bitch, stay away from Valentino, he's mine. If you try to get him to leave me I'll make sure both of your lives become a living hell" Brielle says as I look at her rolling my eyes. I push past her meeting Marcello in the car. I wouldn't leave Marcello to get with Valentino.

There's something about her words that just stays stuck in my head.

---------------

Hey guys

Brielle is going to be a problem,

Q/A~ Why do you think Val is still with Brielle?

802 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3