Chapter 36: So Much

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

In a few short months I'll finally be able to hold my twins in my hand. We don't know the genders yet but we'll find out in a few short hours. Only two people know right now Bianca and Lucky. "Babe oh my god my feet hurt so much" Anna says coming from the kitchen.

She's seven months pregnant and her belly is big. "I told you I was going to cook but you kept saying no" She rolls her eyes I let her put her feet on my lap. They are swollen but they have been for a few days. "I know but I just don't want to feel useless" She yawns trying to keep her eyes open.

"Come on let's go take a nap" I picked her up bridal style taking her to the room. We will find out the gender later today. Lucky painted the boys room. We gave him the names we had for each gender. He came yesterday and painted it with their names. He locked the door with his own keys so we couldn't get in.

Anna's blonde hair falls on the side of her pillow. I take her in my arms, pressing a kiss to her temple. "I look like a fat hippo," Anna says half asleep. "No you don't you look beautiful"

"Valentino my stomach is the size of a football stadium"

"You are pregnant Anna with twins. You are beautiful" She lazily smiles, closing her eyes. Her light snores are heard. Her head on my chest I rub her back trying to make her as peaceful as possible. Bianca put her on bed rest when she was 4 months.

We rushed to the hospital at 4 in the morning because Anna had heavy bleeding. It turns out that it was a blood vessel that was developing but the babies are fine. I'm not tired enough to take a nap but I enjoy having her in my arms. The babies haven't given her too much trouble at night. Besides her cursing me out everytime she has to pee it's nothing bad.

"Babe babe babe wait I have to pee" Anna shoots up running to the bathroom. "This is all your fucking fault, you want kids, you have kids but i'm the one who has to push them out. I have to stretch my vagina for not one but two babies. Keep your dick in your fucking pant's" She angrily yells I just laugh going on my phone.

She lays back down, moving closer to me, tears coming down her face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Ugh you made me a hormonal mess. I love you" I wipe her face pressing a kiss to her soft lips. "I know love, I'm not mad at you." She sniffles back tears hugging me.

After another hour we go downstairs to the living room and hear the door slamming open. "Hello people" Achilles says coming inside holding Domenico. "Do you have to do that everytime?" Anna spits at him; he rolls his eyes, popping right down on the couch.

"I'm not going to take that personal since your pregnant"

"Shut up Achilles" She throws a pillow at him he groans but Domenico laughs. Sofia shakes my head looking at her husband. "I wonder who's the child you or Nico" I snorted out a laugh. Alessio comes inside with Ercole over his shoulder.

Rosa just looks like it's the most natural thing ever. "Aunt anna oh my god can you believe daddy said I have to go back to school" He crosses his arms sitting next to Anna.

"Yeah Ercole your seven. You're going to second grade. Vito's 4 ½ he's going to kindergarten. You have to go to school" Anna tells him he groans resting his head on her side. "The good thing is you don't start till september" A small smile comes to his face.

Sofia, Anna and Rosa go outside. I stay inside with everyone else. "What do you think it is?" Alessio asks sitting Ercole next to him. I take a swing out of my beer shrugging my shoulders.

"I just want them to be healthy" He shakes his head and Achilles comes in holding Domenico.

"Alright but what do you prefer?" Achilles asks

"A girl"

"I fucking knew it" I a small smile comes to my face. I think everyone at this point knows that I want a daughter. I'd be happy no matter what the gender is. They are my kids. I love them but soon I hope to have a daughter. She'd be a split of me and Anna.

Anna comes to the living room with Rosa and Sofia. She sits next to me putting her feet on the coffee table. "I'm so tired this is your fault" She groans looking at me. I just press a kiss to her cheek, rubbing her stomach. The babies are awake moving around in her belly. They move around and she looks at me shaking her head.

"Alright people i'm here" Lucky says coming inside with Athena, Dad and Violet. "Why is everyone yelling?" Giovanni says eating Anna's chips. She gives him a cold glare as he goes to put them down. Rico comes in, taking them from him.

She takes a pillow, throwing it at them, flicking them off. His girlfriend Allegra comes in sitting next to him making him put the chips down. Him and Annalise broke up on mutual terms; they both felt that it was coming to an end. Allegra's been in love with him since they were 16. He finally looked at her in a different light now he's a love sick puppy.

"Before Anna kills Gio and Rico, here's the key you can go into the room now the paint should be dry" Lucky hands me the key. I grab Anna's hand and she takes the key from me stopping in front of the door. "You open the door, I'm nervous," Anna says, handing me the key. I put the key in the knob, twisting it. Letting out a deep breath we go inside to. Anna has her eyes shut. I look at the two paintings smiling. They look amazing. Lucky is extremely talented in the art field. "Anna opens your eyes" She hesitantly looks at the walls with a smile on her face.

"Valentino oh my god we're having two boys" Tears come to her face as she hugs me tightly. I hug her back with the biggest smile on my face. My heart feels full. Our boys are coming soon.

Vittiorio and Vico. 

---------------

Hey guys

I love there names 

Q/A~ Do you their names fit?

1124 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3