Chapter 64: Her Home

A/N~ Chapters 56-64 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Annabeth's pov

"Anna you should be with the kids right now they need you" Achilles says I just open the cabinet showing all my torture tools. "They are sleeping right now, you can leave by all means" He sighs knowing he won't win this one.

I take my blade sharpening it looking at them. It never occurred to me how easily 3 people could change your life for the worst. The past always comes back to haunt you. "Why kill us now you have what you want" Carlo says.

I drag the blade across his skin making each cut deeper than the next. "You bitch stop" he yells out as I jab the blade in his thigh. "You didn't stop when I begged you. When you beat me when you raped me you kept going." I twist the blade deeper in his thigh and he screams in pain.

"I always wondered if plastic melted, let's check" I grab a torch putting it on Brielle's stomach. She cries screaming at the top of her lungs. Her skin starts to bubble and a smirk comes to my face. I grab the bottle of alcohol and throw it on her skin. "Awe did that hurt?" She can't even speak words.

Adia looks scared she should be. I grab the pliers ripping off her nails one by one. "I think my guard dogs would love these. Hmm or maybe the wolves. Not many people know I train them. I only use them for certain situations. It's been a while maybe i'll bring them out again" They start begging me to spare them.

I slice Adia's cheek and she cries, the blood dripping down her face. I grab the drill from the table, turning it on. They look like little puppets trying to run with nowhere to go. "Where are you going Brielle I thought you said this was fun" I put the drill through her arm watching the nail come out full of blood.

Adrenaline rushes through my body. "You are fucking crazy" She yells and I laugh "We been knew that" I shoot each one of there feet two times. "Bring me Killer, Maniac and Physco" The guard nods, going to bring me my wolves. We have about 10 to 15 but we've been raising them since they were babies.

With proper training and the space they were able to adapt and listen to our controls, they get treated like a regular dog. The three of them get brought in on their leash. I pet them and they lick my hand. Only certain people are allowed to take them out; we wouldn't want any accidents; they were good with most people. "No no no no" The three of them say.

"Attack"

The guards let the leashes go and the wolves go to them biting, scratching and tearing them apart. "Hold them" The guards get the leashes and the wolves back away. "Give them a bath and make them all dinner" They nod, bringing them out of the room.

Brielle, Carlo, and Adia look like they are barely hanging onto life at this point. I tell the guards to let them off of the chains. It's not like they'd be able to run. I grab a loose pipe hitting them over the head with it. My vision goes black but I just keep hitting them.

They don't say anything. I keep hitting them. I feel their blood on me. I keep hitting them. They are probably dead. I keep hitting them.

I keep going and going until someone grabs my arm. "They are dead Anna" Santo says and my vision starts coming back blurry. My body is covered in blood Gabriele takes the pipe out my hand tossing it to the side. They are gone but it still hurts.

"Bring her home, she just needs to be with the kids right now," Santo says, looking at me with pity. I don't say anything but follow after Giovanni. The blood dries against my skin. I look down at my now red shoes. I need to throw these clothes out.