Chapter 5: Vito

Valentinos pov

"How's your girlfriend?" Achilles asks, sitting across from me with a drink in his hand. "I'm planning on breaking up with her. I just never found the time to get married though." Speak of the devil Breille appears sitting next to me.

Achilles put a disgusted look on his face rolling his eyes. I don't blame him, I just never found time to break it off with her. It's clear that there are no emotions there anymore. "You heard Anna's friends from New York are coming?" Wait what

"I didn't know that, haven't you met them?" Ezio and Nicola come into the living room now saying nothing. "Everyone has but you it was only one time though every time we went after that we didn't see them. I think Anna would tell them not to come" He shrugs his shoulders pouring himself another drink.

Anna runs down the stairs going out the door yelling. "Ugh I missed you guys" We walked to the front door seeing her hug a few people. "We missed you too," A girl says, hugging her back.

Ezio keeps his eyes on her never breaking contact. Alessio pushes past us hugging all of them as well. I forget at times he lived with her over there.

They had a whole different life. "Yeah im going to need a blunt" Gino pats my back starting to roll one. I make my way again to the living room trying to take my mind off of the chaos outside.

"Uncle Alessio" The voice of a small child could be heard. Looking out the window Alessio lifts up a child hugging him tightly. "Vito, I missed you, did you miss me?" Who's child is that?

"I miss you this much" The child spreads his arms as wide as they can, making Alessio smile. Anna takes the baby from him walking inside.

Ezio stops dead in his tracks once he sees the child. Getting a better view of him there is no way that child isn't his. It's literally another version of Ezio.

Anna's friends come in and one of them stops staring back at Ezio. Her eyes widened with fear and her face now pale. "Are you seeing a baby Ezio too or am I just high?" Gino stands next to me rubbing his eyes.

"No that's definitely a baby Ezio" I take the blunt from him as Anna let's out a loud 'Fuck'

Annas pov

I fucking forgot Ezio was here now he see's Vito there's no way he's that dumb. Adeli looks like she's seen a ghost looking at Ezio. Vito hides his face in my neck. I don't blame him. "Why is everyone just standing here?" Uncle Enzo comes down the stairs confused looking at us weird.

Mom and Dad come out of the kitchen looking at the scene weirdly as well. If only they fucking knew. "Come on Vito you look tired. Andrea, Riccardo, Marcello I think we should let them talk" Alessio takes Vito from me, putting him on the floor holding his hand.

Uncle Enzo's jaw drops looking at his grandson walking past him. "How old is he?" Ezio looks at Adeli, his eyes full of nothing but anger.

"He's three" Maybe if I walk backwards slowly they wouldn't know I'm gone. "Anna I can see you fucking walking away" He angrily says I tried

"Listen Ezio you need to stop fucking being angry at the world and hear what she has to say. Last time I checked it takes two to make a baby not one fucking person so quit the bullshit" I snap at him. He doesn't even know her reasoning.

He can't blame me for not telling him. It wasn't my secret to tell. "Anna you fucking knew I had a child on the other side of the world and didn't tell me anything. Three fucking years how the fuck do you explain that" By letting people talk and not yell.

"Ezio I was a fucking kid imagine being 17 finding out you got pregnant with a guy who never answered his phone. Don't turn this on her Ezio I tried to tell you" Adeli tells him with tears in her eyes pushing past him going upstairs with Vito.