Chapter 6: Two Idiots

Valentino's pov

Brielle is trying to get Vito to play with her but he refuses. Vito runs upstairs, probably going to hide under Adeli. She lays on my side huffing in defeat. "He probably has to get to know you, some kids are like that" I tell her, seeing her become more calm.

Dad comes in with Violet and Alice follows behind them. "Alice your back" Giovanni says with eyes that are full of love. "Yeah I um came back yesterday" She gives him the same look, her cheeks turning a bright pink. I hear Anna's beautiful laughter as she comes downstairs holding Vito.

"Wait no Aunt Anna I can't go in there" Vito says trying to hide in her neck. "What's wrong my love?" She asks him he looks at Brielle pointing to her. Anna rolls her eyes "come bub we'll go outside" The curly haired dirty blonde follows behind them.

His arm goes to her hip pulling her closer to him which she doesn't protest. My heart clenches and jealousy runs through my veins. "I've been telling those two idiots to get together since we all went to New York" Alessio says, taking a swing out of his beer.

Alice just laughs at him shaking her head. "Oh trust me they got together but dating wise not yet. They went out a lot though right before she left they had gone out." Andrea says playing with Gino's rings. "They are dating without dating" My body aches in pain hearing that.

I shouldn't have this jealous feeling if I let her go. I was the one who left her. She didn't leave me; she was simply going to school. I was the one who fucked up.

I'm the one regretting it.

Annabeth's pov

Vito sits on my lap resting his head on my chest. "Aunt Anna, do you think that I am brat?" I look at him with a confused look. "Who said you were a brat?" He just shys away but I make him look at me.

"Vito who told you that you were a brat?"

"The girl that is with Valentino" I look at Brielle who sits next to Val. I tell Vito to go find Ezio who is inside with Adeli. I sit across from Val and Brielle and she looks at me rolling her eyes. I don't say anything, I just take a drink out of my wine, swishing my blade in my hand. She whispers something to Val giving me a disgusted look.

I stand up pulling her hair back pressing my blade to her throat"If Vito comes to me one more time and says you called him a brat I'll slit your throat in front of everyone you love." Marcello comes putting his hand on mine trying to get me to take the knife from her throat. "Anna, Vito is looking at you. Not here" He whispers in my ear.

I let out a deep breath taking it from her throat seeing her shaking in fear. I go to the kitchen hearing footsteps from behind me. Val grabs my arm making me look at him "What the fuck was that Anna? Huh? All because they called the kid a brat, you're going to slit her throat?" I take my arm out of his grip looking into his dead eyes. No emotion seeps through. They are lifeless.

"I fight for the people I care about it's something you should learn"

"Your acting like a bitch Anna"

"You made me one"

"Tell me how did I do that"

"When you broke up with me for following my dreams"

---------------

Hey guys

I really don't like Brielle

Q/A~ How are you like the book so far?

600 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

Until we meet again <3