Chapter 48: October 19th

A/N~ Chapters 47-52 and a bonus were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentinos pov

I'm definitely shitting my pants. Todays the day I'll finally marry my soulmate. That doesn't mean I'm not nervous. "You need 50 shots" Nicola laughs at my putting out his blunt.

"Yeah yeah shut the fuck up" I roll my eyes fixing the collar of my shirt. I finish tying my tie and putting it flat on my chest. "I think I need that shot" I tell Nicola who hands it to me.

I quickly took another one. Looking at my screensaver it's a picture of me and Anna. It's the date we had after we admitted we still loved each other. The smile on both of our faces doesn't come close to how happy we actually were.

Her eyes are full of love and happiness, nothing less. "Let's go guys the cars here and it takes over an hour to get there" dad comes in the house rushing us out.

We decided we wanted to do it near The escape but not on it. The escape is 30 minutes away from our spot. We both agreed on the meadow we went to see the sun sent and she read to me. I still remember her laying on the blanket in the white sundress with her hair tied back in a ribbon. Anna looked so beautiful the way the sun hit her skin and she had the biggest smile. "Daddy" Vittorio climbs on my lap, Vico stays at my side while Ares is with Anna.

He wouldn't stop crying for her and she said it was easier if she took him. I didn't argue with her because I was already nervous.

I can't wait to marry her

Annabeth's pov

"What if he doesn't show up. Oh my lord I'm going to look so stupid. It's hot in here or is it just me?" I freak out in the limo. Mom sighs, shaking her head at my nerves.

"Anna, he's there already. Everyone is already there just waiting for you" She hands me a glass of wine. I drink it slowly not wanting to spill any on my dress. Ares stays on my lap holding my hand tightly.

That's something I don't need to happen. "We're almost there" Rosa happily says looking out the window. The sun is shining bright and the grass is greener. It's a perfect day.

The car comes to a stop and my heart drops. "Your brothers are waiting to see how you look they have their backs turned" Mom helps me out the car fixing the bottom of my dress

She hands me the bouquet of lavender roses. I give her Ares, who is starting to fall asleep. I watch as she stands next to dad telling them to turn around. "Oh my god" They all gasp looking at me.

"You look beautiful" Luciano is the first one to hug me tightly. I bite the bottom of my lip holding back my tears. "You look so grown up" Santo hugs me next. "That's because I am Santo"

"My my my Annabeth I never thought I would see the day you get married. I didn't want to. I wanted you to stay small and still run to me when you got scared" Giovanni hugs me. I feel a tear escape from my eyes.

"I'll always need you and run to you Giovanni" He places a kiss on my forehead wiping my face. "You fucking better" I smile at him

I turn to the other set of my brother. The two that Make me a triplet. "Come here" we all meet in the middle holding onto each other tightly. I sniffle back tears that are Fighting their way to be released. "You look so beautiful Annabeth" Alessio tells me

"Yeah I can't believe you won't be Annabeth Morelli after today it'll be Annabeth Mariano" Achilles smiles wiping the tears that escaped. "I love you guys"