Chapter 68: Australia

A/N~ Chapters 65-69 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

It's been a month since I've been out of the hospital. About a week ago we decided all decided to go on vacation to Australia. Since it's so many of us, we just rented out a penthouse. Annalise and Ryder were trying to get us to stay in their house but it's just so many of us plus the kids.

Gianni, Vittiorio, Vico and Domenico all decided they were going to stay in a room together. We didn't argue with them. Ercole usually stays with Vito but Gino decided at the last minute he wasn't coming so he just stood in a room with his youngest brother Cosimo.

Alessio ended up having only three kids. Ercole, Daniele and Cosimo. Federico has three Loris, Fabiano, and Renato. Giovanni has three: Gianni ,Savio and Aurelio. Lastly, Achilles has three Domenico, Ettore, and Leandro. Shit that doesn't even count everyone else. Sometimes I wonder how I remember everyone's names.

The rest of the room was shared amongst each other. Loris, Fabiano, Savio and Daniele shared a room. Gio and Rico kept laughing watching as they flung around Alessio's second born to share him. The rest of the kids got the last room.

"I know we just came back from getting food but that was like three hours ago I'm hungry" Gio says dramatically throwing himself on the couch. "You fat fuck get off of me" Rico groans "Don't you even dare" Anna tells him and he crosses his arms.

"Gio you act worse than the kids" Alice looks at her husband in disbelief. He just pulls her closer smiling at her. Ares comes running inside holding a flower. "Here mommy" Anna sits up taking it from him. "Thank you my love, come on, let's go put it in a little cup" He holds her hand and they go into the kitchen.

"Here daddy" Vico hands me my phone. "Vico what were you doing with my phone?" He points to the calls I see a two hour call between him and Athena. "Vico I told you, you just can't call nonna wherever you want."

"She told me I can" He sticks his tongue out running outside. Anna comes back into the living room and I see Ares going upstairs. "It feels so weird we all have kids," Rosa says, leaning on Alessio. It feels weird sometimes but I wouldn't give up my kids for anything.

"Do you ever think they'll turn out like we did?" Achilles asks Anna shakes her head no. "Maybe but I think they'll do more than what we did" I think that's every parent's goal. Their kids to be more successful than what they are. "Mommy can I have soda?" Gianni asks Alice and all the boys come inside.

"Nope it's time for bed let go get you changed" She picks him up he doesn't say anything but rest his head on her shoulder. Alice isn't his biological mom but she might as well be anything and everything she's been there for. Chole, his biological mom, tried to come back into his life last year but Giovanni shut that down. She signed her right away.

"Mommy ice cream time" Vico says Going to the kitchen she grabs his hand turning him around. "No it's late and you guys need a shower" Anna tells them they huff following her upstairs. I check on Valerian. He's been sleeping for at least an hour. Once it hits around 8 o'clock he's ready to sleep. Anna takes the boys I shower and I help change them.

I put them all in their beds wishing them a goodnight. Going into the room Anna waits for me by the door. I don't even have a chance to close the door before our lips are already on each other. I lock the door, lifting her up and her legs go around my waist.

Her shirt bunches at her hips. I lay her down removing her shirt. She moans into my mouth and my lips go down her neck. I remove her bra cupping her breast. "I just want you in me" She gasps, I remove her underwear and position myself at her entrance. I slowly go inside her watching her back arch off the bed. Her legs go around my waist holding me closer as we make love. Her walls clenching around me as I hit her g-spot.

"You feel so good bellissima, fuck" I breath out going faster. Her nails claw at my back, the pain turning into pleasure. "More" She gasps I rub her clit wanting to bring her closer.

My lips attach themselves to her right nipple going back and forth between her breasts. Anna's a moaning mess right now. She clenches around me tightly. I hold her hips going even faster, throwing my head back. Sweat starts to form on our bodies.

"So pretty and all mine" She nods moaning my name loudly, her face twists in pleasure as she grips the sheets. "I know your close bellissima, come for me, make a mess all over my dick. Claim me" She does just that triggering my orgasm. I slowly pull out of her all my come spilling out.

We both let out deep breaths. I fall next to her putting a kiss on her cheek. "We need to take a shower" She says I lift her in my arms turning on the water. She holds my hand bringing me inside. I take off the shower head, wetting her body. "You do know I know how to take a shower right?" Anna says when I put soap on her. "Yeah but it's better when I do it," She smiles.

My heart pounds out of my chest when she stands under the water just hugging me. Her arms wrapped around me just giving me the love that I need. "Don't let me go" I whisper in her ear she just holds on tighter. "Never" She replies I bury my head in the crook of her neck.

We stay like this for what seems like hours. Our skin is getting wrinkly due to all the water hitting us but neither of us want to let go. I just want to stay here forever while she holds me. "You okay Val?" She asks I peck her lips nodding. "More than okay Anna" She smiles and I break the hug.

Anna shuts off the water. I hand her a towel and step out. "I'm just going to dry my hair" She says pecking my lips "just leave it like that" She scrunches her nose shaking her head no. "Then it's going to be dripping wet on the bed" I smirk at her she rolls her eyes groaning.

"Stop being so dirty minded" She turns on the blow dryer waving it around her hair. I go into the room putting on a pair of sweat shorts laying down. I put my phone on the charger making sure it's on do not disturb. We leave Australia in a little more than a week. We all needed this vacation. I've been so busy with work and so has Anna. Federico and Gio help Anna as much as they can going back and forth. Sofia's been busy with her brand and keeping with her shipments. Alice and Allegra usually watch the kids but Alice has been going with Rosa to help Anna and I. Alessio works way too much. Out of all of us he works the most.

Nights that he's not even on call he'll get called in for an emergency surgery. Rosa's been trying to get him to cut back but he keeps saying he can handle it.

I sit up on the bed running my hands through my hair putting on the tv, Anna comes out wearing my shirt letting her blonde hair fall down her back. She sits next to me. I pull her closer, putting a kiss on her cheek. "What are you thinking about?

"Valerian turned one yesterday. My love you do realize that all of our kids are over a year old"

"Yes I do, I'm happy they are healthy but I just want them to stay young" Anna says laying her head on my lap. I run my hands through her hair. "We can alway have another baby" She sits up and looks at me sighing.

"I know but I don't know if i'm ready right now"

"It doesn't have to be right now my love. Whenever you're ready, we don't even have to have another baby. Whatever you decide, I'm right here by your side to support it."

"It's not that I don't but I just don't know"

"Don't stress Anna, we don't have to focus on it right now. We're on vacation no stress no worries we're fine baby" I take her into my arms she smiles scrunching her nose. My hand cups her cheek, my thumb brushing under her eyes.

Those blue eyes that will always hold the key to my heart. "I love you Annabeth more than words on any page" She smiles and I place a kiss on her lips. "I love you Valentino more than ink on dead trees"

---------------

Hey guys

I just love Ares so much he reminds me of Giovanni

Q/A~ ready to cry?

1529 words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Annabethmorelli

Valentinoxmarino

authoryaniris

Until we meet again <3