Thank You

I can't believe it guys, it's over guys.

4 books in a year and five months. This is the end of our journey with the Morelli series on wattpad. The rest will continue as physical copies but those won't be available for a while. Don't worry I'll keep throwing out teasers for you guys <3.

Annabeth's Return is officially over. The epilogues are up to you, whichever one seems to be the fan favorite will be the one that is in the physical copy. Speaking of physical copies, Lucky is almost done and coming out soon! I can't wait for you all to read it.

I am over emotional right now because something that was so small has turned into such a big idea. I wouldn't have imagined it becoming this big in a million years. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you guys. I really couldn't have done it without you. You all have been my motivation to continue writing books.

There will be bonus chapters posted for all my books here and there but I'm going to miss writing and updating here. Now just so I won't leave you guys like that i'll drop the names of the rest of the books for the Morelli Series.

The Morelli Series

Lucky (Athena & Lucky)

Morelli (Athena & Lucky)

Morellis princess (Annabeth & Valentino)

Annabeth's return (Annabeth & Valentino)

The lost Morelli (Aurora & Santo)

Morellis Heir (Luciano & Olympia)

Morelli's Light (Giovanni & Alice)

Morelli's savior (Achilles & Sofia)

The Forgotten Morelli (Alessio & Rosa)

I am so excited for you all to read these books! Don't worry i'll still be making some books on wattpad but I am truly going to miss Morelli the most. Thank you all for the love, support, the edits, the dm's for everything. I have built amazing friendships and I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

More exciting news, as many of you guys know I am writing the legacy series and the first female main character is none other than Artemis (emi) Marino! Legacy won't be out for a long long time but I truly can't wait for you guys to read it.

I know some people don't read my other books on wattpad, if you choose not to and this is the end of our journey. I am so happy you were here with me and I love you so much.

Thank you all for the love, support, the edits, the dm's for everything. I have built amazing friendships and I wouldn't trade you guys for the world.

I love you guys forever and always.

Till we meet again

~Yaniris0919 <3