Chapter 39: Christmas

A/N~ Chapters 32-41 were released at the same time make sure you didn't skip one <3

----------------------------

Valentino's pov

Christmas has to be the time of year everyone loves or hates. There is no inbetween. Anna right now is freaking out because Christmas is at our house this year. The twins are five months and started sleeping for more hours consecutively.

Anna went back to work last month. Sofia watches the boys while at work and if Sofia is training Allegra watches them. It's something we had to adapt to but we're getting there. This whole parent thing is a lot different than what I thought but it's worth it. I love my kids more than anything in this world.

I'd do anything for them. It's an eternal love that I can never get rid of. "Babe please I need help" Anna says coming inside the room. "Love you have everything done. What more could you need?"

"I have to clean the kitchen and I haven't even taken the food out of the oven. It's so much with so little time"

"Anna, everyone is going to be here in half an hour. You need to relax and take a nice shower. I took one and so did the boys before you put them down. I'll clean the kitchen and get the boys ready" I leave the room before she can say anything else. She's been doing anything she can.

A few days ago she broke down telling me she feels like the worst mother, that she feels she's not doing enough. I keep reminding her she's doing more than enough. I wish she could feel that way though. I hate that she would think she isn't doing enough.

I go into the boys room seeing them still sleeping. As quietly as I can I go into their drawers, getting out their plaid pajamas and putting it on their dresser. I pull the railing down to Orio's crib first, changing him carefully. If he wakes up he won't stop crying until it's midnight.

Thankfully he didn't wake up so I moved to Vico. He wakes up halfway into me changing him so when I finish I take him with me downstairs. I make sure the monitor is on and facing Vittorio. "Now I see why you don't want me to hold you" Vico tries to wiggle himself out of my arms going to Athena.

"Hi my love" She smiles while taking him, his smile grows. It's safe to say that his favorite person is his grandmother. "Where's Anna?" Lucky asks, Achilles comes in holding Domenico and Sofia asks the same question.

"I'll go get her she's upstairs"

Annabeth's pov

Val comes into the room, his eyes full of lust. My body gets hot when he walks over to me"Val baby, what are you doing?" His hands go to my waist and he pulls me closer to him. I watch his eyes get dark as he takes his bottom lip between his teeth.

"I haven't eaten this sweet pussy in two days. I need you to fuck my face again bellisima"

I feel the blood rush to my face hearing his words. I clench my thighs shut feeling the ache in between my legs starting to grow. "Come here baby" I take Val's hand and he makes sure the door is locked. His hands go up and down my body teasing me.

He removes my bottoms laying on the bed. He positions me above his face before moving my hips down. His tongue swirls around my clit. I let out a loud moan. "Oh that feels so good" I grip the headboard feeling my body sinking more into his face.

His tongue fucks my insides while loud moans leave my lips. Every inch of my body feels hot and sensitive. I start to grind my hips on his face. I hear him moan, making my breast ache in pain. My eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Val i'm going to come" I feel my core throbbing, my stomach tightening. "Come for me baby" He says, working his tongue faster. I feel like i'm on cloud now, my orgasm gladly releases on his demand we both let out a moan.