ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ☃

100k views .
Guys are you all serious 🥺🥺
I never thought about reaching this far . Thank you so much y'all.
No words can define my feelings for y'all.

Here's a final update of this story 'frozen romance '.

"na karo mujhse baat yrr " a voice said loudly.

"Acha mere jaan, nahi mana karunga tumhe, tumhe jo khana hai wo khana bass".

"Kya sach keh rahe ho?"

"Haa meri jaan". He cooed her.

She massaged her legs which was swollen due to all the dance she did in her wedding . It was thier wedding tomorrow and here our bride and groom are sitting on the terrace gazing stars in embrace of each other.

Thier whole life flashed on sky. The first met , the love , the fights , his kashmir visit and lastly her acceptance of him and forgiving him with all her heart.

He still remember when he asked her why she forgive him she just quoted

"Jab insan hi nahi rahega toh uski galtiyon ka kaya karenge
Yaha chand minto mein zindagiya badal jaati hai pata hi nahi chalta
Toh chor dete hai, jaane dete hai air aage badhte hain.

I was angry on you but then i realised that there is no fixed lifeline. If i would loose you forever i would have died alive and then i decided to give us a second chance. "

At the very moment he realised that the girl he love. The girl he hurted is not a normal one , she is much more mature then she looks.

Tomorrow they will become husband and wife. Nothing will change between them except the fact that he will be in love with her more and more each passing day.

Being companion, staying next to each other they will live thier life in best way possible.

They both got up and giving a last kiss to each other as gf and bf they went to thier respective rooms. If by any chance the family get's to know about thier this little get together they will go bonkers and they definitely don't want that.

Next day the rituals continued with the double excitement.

At night they both got married marking each other as thier for life.

"Love is when nothing is ok
And everything is hurting you alot
But still you want the same
Person over and over again".

×××××××××××××

THE END

Aaj ek aur karwa samapt hua .
Maan mein mano aise
Kuch khali sa laga.
Bataya tha humne unhe ki
Hoti hai aise sikhayate har bar hi
Par kya karu yrr abb bhi isse aadat nahi padti.

Thank you so much for loving this story infact this story.

The story ended but the book is still continuing, will meet you again soon with the new short story.

Till then stay blessed.