Siya

Siya

"Com'on papa you promised me that you will not ask for the name ".

"Yes i know but what can i do , as a father i just can't. Not knowing for whom my daughter is working, what kind of a man he is . Are you safe or not , my mind and heart can't be at rest.  "

"Papa i am very safe and the man under whom i work is a great one . I feel safe there". I said keeping my hand on his.

Sighing he said

"I supported you when said that you want to create your own name. I didn't wanted to see you struggle after all , this much i have created,the money i have earned was so that you both didn't had to face the hardships"

"Papa i know. But you used to say na that even gold has to go through High heat to be able to know it's worth. Now you are saying such things."

"I am sorry it's just my heart of a father that goes crazy sometimes."

"Don't papa it's ok ".

"Acha papa when are they coming to see her ". Here comes the voice of my annoying brother.

"Haa . That's a point. I will ask radhe shyam and inform you all ".

"But papa don't you think first we should ask her if she has already destroyed anyone's life or not" . 

"Matlab"

Ye toh gaya 😤

"Means that does she have anyone she likes or any boyfriend"

He is going to die today. I am going to kill him . So irritating.
Papa just looked at me trying to say something when i cut him off and glared at my so called brother.

"Bhai apni jaan pyari hain toh bhag lo" saying i started getting up while he ran for his dear life .

Papa waa just shaking his head .

"Just look at them , will anyone say that they are two grown ups , fighting like kid ". I heard mumma say but i was more focused on running behind him.

Finally i caught him and beat the shit out of him .
Baara hua toh kya hua .😏

As i was quite hungry after this much of running  We had our yummy breakfast . I bid byes to my family and then made my way towards the ceo's house .

As soon as i entered the house ,I greeted his mother as i saw her sitting on the couch.

"Good morning mam" .

But she didn't reply. Did i do something wrong.

"Sorry mam did i do something wrong? "

" Yes you did , extremely wrong "