'Love' 4 letters word. But purre duniya mein tabhahi macha rakhi Hain.

Advay and venika are still not together now but  they are away from each other. Venika gave him a chance as a friend after finding Advay in his residence which he accepted with a heavy heart but still somewhere something is missing.

Forgiving is easy but not forgetting. She forgave him but could never forget. They both are trying thier best to remove the awkwardness between them but it will take some time.

Somewhere neil and kajal also felt the air getting thin whenever they both come together for any occasion. Advay would try his best to make everything normal. But still it was all in vain. Venika health was normal now. She started working in a company.

This thing is suffocating Advay to the core . By each passing day Advay is loosing his hope. No not the hope to get venika back but the urge , the hope to survive.

Because without venika it feels pointless to him .

Venika was living with niel and kajal while He was all alone in his apartment. The loneliness was killing him day by day.

Kajal and niel are blessed with a baby girl. It was the naming ceremony of their daughter. Venika was busy since morning looking after the arrangement. It was a relief for Venika that thier parents was not coming as they were on a pilgrimage tour.

Evryone was waiting for Advay as he was the only one left , the puja was getting delayed, so not wanting to let go of the subh mahurat.

Venika was angry on him for being so responsible, but at the same time her heart was feeling something weird as if something bad would happen and above all that his phone was switched off. She was irritated to the core. 

After the puja was done and the guest left neil tried calling him but still the same answer.

Suddenly Rahul entered through the gate along with aman surprising Everyone .

Rahul was the company lawyer where aman was Advay 's manager .

"Sir sorry to disturbe you but Advay sir has sent this paper's for you all " rahul spoke.

"Where is Advay sir ? That bastard has the audacity to send some papers her while he himself has not shown up" niel said angrily.

"Sorry sir but i don't think advay sir will show up anymore" Rahul said sacred.
.

"what do you mean?" 

He handed them the paper. The ground shifted below his feet.

Venika took the paper and was shocked. It stated that his company is officially named on venika and neil's name.

His apartment now belonged to Venika. His farmhouse and penthouse belongs under the name of kajal and his cars and everything left will come under the name of their children.

There was also a handwritten letter attached. Neil read it out loud as venika was completely frozen.

"Hii

I know you all will be angry. Sorry for making you all so angry. And my cutie little princess your chachu is sorry for spoiling your day.

Everything in my life was going great until i fucked up. I hurted that person the most who valued me the most. The urge of being on the top left me today on the ground Alone. You were right sometimes the urge of having something too much leaves you with nothing. aab humare rishte ko hi dekhlo . I am sorry for hurting you venika belive me this heart was not at all happy when you left, it's still not happy when you are not with me. You will always and forever be my only girl whom i will love. I tried to gain again your trust and love but the mere remember ance of  what you went through because of me want me to die.

I am sure kajal and niel will find you someone who will value you, respect you and above all love you. Take care of your health and please eat on time. And Neil take care of your company and also the family. I will find some peace in my life.

Byy
Advay

Reading this venika broke down. Niel knelt down and hugged her .

"How easily that idiot Said that bhaiya, i hate him, i will kill him when i find him ". Venika said between her sobs.

"We have to find him first Venika". Neil said.

"Venu see chala gya na , you should have accepted his efforts when he was trying so hard to get you back". Kajal scolded.

"Kajal are u mad or what it was Advay fault so he had to do that. Why are you blaming venika, it was all done by Advay and don't you dare shout on my sister". He said angrily.

Few days passed but still there wasn't any sign of advay. They tried everything to find him but all in vain.
Advay was handling the company but he needed Advay with him not only him but vedika needed him too.

Venika was sitting in her room when something hit her . She checked and confirmed. She ran towards the couple room and said.

"I know where Advay is".

They looked at her shocked and questioned her .

"Kashmir ".

Within a few hours everything was set . Tickets were all booked.

"Venika are sure Advay is in Kashmir".

" Not 100% but my heart is telling me that he will be there. Earlier he always used to say that whenever i would want a long break i will go to Kashmir". Venika Said with determination in her eyes.

They shared a last hug before seeing her off.

Venika held a determination in her eyes to bring that idiot back her idiot back.

______________________________________

Ok so firstly i am really sorry ki ek week baat update Kiya. And it's raining cats and dogs here seems like goblin is sad .

"Ajushii  you really destroyed the mela"

I am back home and it feels really good to be home but still some part of me still miss my hostel room not the food definitely.

Now my days passes listening to my mom nagging me on every single thing.

But Yeah i still like this.

Sukoon is what o feel right now.
Next is epilogue which will come up within a span of two days and a little sneak peek of the new story.

The upcoming one will be too closed to my heart.

Suggest me a title for teenage romance.

That's all folks... Thank you.

A happy navratri.