Siya

Siya

Our whole day passed in sight seeing , since we didn't really had to do anything as the land thing is to be done tomorrow. So taking advantage we went around. Let me tell you new Zealand is beautiful. Pure bliss , it may not have aesthetic like Paris but it has peace.

I was roming around with him beside me.  It was currently evening and we were in Auckland and the view is breathtaking. The main view is so beautiful especially because it's evening. The sun setting complementing it beautifully.

While i was busy looking there. A stranger came near me and said
"Hey "

"Hii" i said

"You are pretty" he complimented.

"Thanks".  I said smiling back to him .

"Would you like to have a coffee with me " wait i know where this is going mr stranger.

I was about to say something when i feel a hand on my waist and i stiffened. Looking beside i saw my fuming boss standing there aka mr kabir malhotra.

"No thanks she already has a boyfriend" . He said while gritting his teeth. Poor teeth.

The boy gave us a look and went away . As soon as he went away, I was turned with a force. "What the hell were you thinking before talking to a stranger siya ?"

He said anger evident on his beautiful face.

"What? I just said thank you when he complimented me"

"Are u that naive siya, can't you understand by looking at his lustful eyes . You shouldn't talk to the strangers don't you know that".

"I ... I just said thank you. "

He just sighed and started walking apart. This isn't good.

"Talk to me " i said while keeping my hand over his but still he didn't. Tears made it's way . Why isn't he talking to me .

"Talk to me , don't walk away like that" i said sobbing. And he stopped. I kept my gaze down.

"Siya i just wanted to rip off his head apart the way he was giving you the lustful look. I am just sorry. It's not your fault i just lost my mind. "

I just hugged him tightly. He shoulder went stiff for a minute but then he responded.

"Don't do that again" i said sobbing on his chest.

"Never i promise. Now please stop crying" he said and i tried controlling my tears. God knows what took over me that i reacted that way . Maybe i am so used to talking to him and his reply that's why?

I had a wierd feeling on my chest when he stopped talking to me , god knows why?

I guess This is the most of his emotions he showed till date infront of me atleast.

We both had our dinner at a local place but before that i had to wipe out my makeup as it was all messed up with me crying like a little baby !!
Oh god what he must be thinking seeing me cry like that. I mentally face palmed myself. Siya how are u gonna face him now _ i scolded myself.

After we paid for the meal , we took a taxi to the hotel . While waiting for the taxi he tucked my hair which was on my face because of the wind that was blowing blocking my view .

Ahhmmm!! Thanks mr malhotra for giving me a whole zoo in my stomach again!!

I landed on my bed as soon as i reached my room . Ahh janat!!! Uff my head started aching with all that crying. Tomorrow is the final deal before that i have to Confirm my doubts which i have , confirm because i am preety sure that's true.

I did some research  , 4-5 phone calls and the truth was clear. I didn't waste time and ran towards his room. Knocking two - three time impatiently i waited.

God!! What the hell is he doing inside. Did he sleep or what , but this early.

I don't care if he's asleep, this is important his sleep can wait .

'damn siya since when did you got this much confidence' a voice inside me spoke.

'what do u mean i am confident'. Yes i am confident very confident.

I raised my hand to knock again but it opened by itself and there stood he in just a towel around his waist . Water dripping from his hair to his chest and passing down there .

Wet chest , a gold chain around his neck adding more to his handsome ness. Uff... Can it get more hot ..wait
Hot !!

"Who the hell is dying siya?" He asked in a irritated Tone

"No one is . "

"Then why the hell are u banging my door like someone is on thier death bed ".

Okay i take back whatever i said about me having a nice boss because right now he is being a bitch.

'for god sake he was showering just look at him.  Even you would be annoyed if someone did that to you while you are having a gala time'..

Okkay i agree maybe it's just me being a bitch but what can i do, i am hell irritated. I want to share this news with him . I have already embarrassed myself enough in the span of 1 day which i didn't do in my whole existence.

What's wrong with me!!!!!

"Siya... anything wrong" . He asked this time with concern displaying his face.

Hmm... progressing

"Yes sir , i have got something to discuss with you ".

"Come in let me just put on my clothes". He said moving inside.

I kept my laptop on the coffee table and sat thier on the couch .

Now the upcoming events will be stressful.

After discussing everything i went back to my room before getting myself more embarrassed. What's happening with me . I am not even on my periods. And why is it so cold in here !!! I hate winters.

I sat on my bed and started crying. And then i slept i don't know when.

I woke up with the light that was entering my room through the windows . I clutched my head as it was badly aching from all that crying.

My whole nose is red like  🍒.

Ughh i am hating myself right now!!

______________________________________

Hii guys ,

How are you all?  I hope you all are finding this story intresting. I know it's longer than my most of the stories in this book but i just wanted to do justice to the characters so k tried to go as deep as i can . I will try to cut the stories in short if you all want.

Anyways, enjoy your evening.

If you all liked the chapter then don't forget to do the following