Kiana

Kiana

My father breathe a relief when he saw me . It was obvious for him to be worried as I was never this late . I told him about the shoot but skipping the rishi wala part .

Adi was eyeing me suspiciously.. oops I forgot I have an explanation to give her About whatever happened .We all were leaving when adi opened her mouth .

"Uncle I was thinking if kiki could have a sleepover here , its been so long .And i will be at ease that she is fine. "

I Looked towards papa and he said ok .
"Ofcourse you only gave her birth right . Aditi ". Her mom said.

"Seriously she was more scared for you than us ". My father said.

I hugged her tightly.  She was more worried for my board marks then i was . She was more angry on the boy in school when teased me. This is my adi my best friend who loves me more than anyone in this world.

"it will be good , they will realease all their stress , lets stay "

They all went towards their respective rooms while ishaan mouthed me a good night whle I did the same . Adi dragged me towards her room . She pushed me to her bed and locked her room .

"Explain" she said .

I said everything to her without leaving anything , while I was telling her the rishi part she was fuming with anger . But when I told her ishaan's part she was looking at me like an idiot . She was in shock .

"kiki finally your khajoor got some brain .'" she said laughing like an idiot loudly when i mouthed her to keep it low.

" I am so happy for you" she said and hugging me tightly .

Friends or best friend . There should be one person in your life with whom you can share everything and anything and for me aditi is the one . Honestly having crush is not a easy thing and I don't think I would have been sane till now if she was not with me in every point of my life .

Ishaan

It feels so good to finally confess her everything. Sleep was far away from my eyes . Since it was late , i decided to stay back and not return to my apartment.

I am way too happy to sleep, So i decided to take a walk in the balcony which is connecting to the hall. Sighing i made my way towards the balcony feeling the fresh air. The moon was half and the stars were slightly visible hidden behind the black cloud's.

I was busy admiring the beauty when i heard some sound. Turning i saw my lady love in the kitchen.  Seems like god is in my favour today . I have never been this happy .

Tip toeing i made my way towards the kitchen and wrapped my hands around her petite waist . She instantly jumped in her place and turned around scaredly.