Siya Sharma

Siya Sharma

It's true when someone said that the real heaven is your home and your bed . Let me tell u that mahan shakh is me 😁

I am resting in my room after listening to a loads of scoldings by Mumma and everyone else but specially her.  Boss played well but even i did by sending him back to his mother. I slept the whole day . We both took some days off to rest .

I was currently lying on the bed when mom entered my room with a bowl of soup.

"Siya did u decide about marrying kabir?' she asked too straight forward.

"Yes i did".

"Thank god!!, What's the answer? "

"It's a yes from both of our side ".

"Hayee!! Sachi" mumma squeeled like a little kid and hugged me .

"Hayee mera bacha" she said kissing on my cheeks. This is the same mom who was scolding me yesterday for not taking care of myself and now look at her , just my yes made her so happy.

"I will tell this to ur father, and then talk with his mother". She said before leaving the room.

She left!! Just like this without even feeding me .. i thought pouting.

~
"Mumma i am Reaching in 30 min, Stop scolding. "

"What 30 min that's too much reach fast ?"

"Maa mere pas plane nahi hain ju urr ke ajaungi . First off all main aise hi office ke beech timings mein aa rahi hu  , and secondly it takes atleast 30 min to reach the showroom . Now if i say that i will reach in 20 min and I don't then you will scold me , so i am playing safe ".

"Aren't you getting more smarter day by day siya".

"Akhir beti kinki hu .".

"Hmm.. obviously meri .."

"Ha haa i was talking about papa , okay bye i will see u ". I heard papa laughing and before mumma could scold I hung up .

I will deal with her later but soya first you have to deal with your boss. Taking a deep breath i knocked on his cabin.  After hearing a come in , I entered.

He was talking to...............

"Mom I will reach there, don't worry okkay"

....to his mom.

Looks like he is going somewhere. Thank god!!

"Siya i am going somewhere clear my schedule of today!!"

"Right away sir"

"And you can take a off if you want".

I nodded and he went away. Thank god i am safe. I really don't like asking for leave or half day if it's not any emergency and today is clearly not that day .