Kabir malhotra

Kabir malhotra

It was lunch time and siya is sleeping , in the hotel she just had some oats and a apple. I told her to rest in the room but she insisted on being here and now look at her she's sleeping like a child. I guess it's medicine effects.

Right now my main concern is what to feed her . She can't have masala wala khana and i want to give her something which will be more stomach filling.

But what will i find in this mid air . I entered the jet Kitchen and the staff was shocked looking at me would be an understatement. They were literally gawking at me like i am some alien.

I remember when i used to be sick mumma used to fead me chicken soup, khichdi, daliya and all . But how will i prepare that all here .  Wait ... Siya is vegetarian or non vegetarian.
Oh god!! I didn't even know that . What if she is a vegetarian I can't feed her chicken.

Uff...

I called mom.  Because only she can help me even my staff can't at this moment.

She was really amused at first but then she told me to prepare upma which is easy. I asked the staff to cut me some vegetables and i Started roasting semolina.

After a short time it was process. I am proud of myself. People cook on land but i did it in sky.  Wahh!!! So proud and i am sure my mumma will be more proud.

It took quit a  time since i wasn't an experienced chef . But I wanted to do it . I wanted to prepare it myself for her.  Whenever i used to get sick in an absolute unknown country on our business trip she always used to take care of me and so now it's my turn.

I went near her and woke her up but she didn't budge , after a few minutes of struggle she finally opened her eyes.

"Let me sleep na kabir sir " she moaned in her sleep. Damn the voice.

"Have your lunch and then sleep".

Finally she got up and sat down properly. The staff brought her lunch. 

"How is it ?" I asked curiously wanting to know of she liked it or not.

"It's good, taste amazing but upma in flight who have it ".

"Those who are sick . And right now you are so.."

"But how would anyone know how to prepare as far as i know there is no chef on board and none of the staff are female". She asked munching on her food. Her whole focus was on that.

"Yeah. I did ".

"What?" She asked with a horrified reaction.

"I . prepared. it ." I said stressing on each word .

"You did . Kabir sir you cooked. Wow i am having a hard time believing it but its amazing. "

"Why?"

"Because you never cooked before".

"Lately i am doing many things I haven't done before".

"Like .."

"Like.. making conversation to u , waiting for your answer, thinking about the things that will make you comfortable and many more " i said directly looking in her eyes.

We both kept looking at each void of any surrounding or people , suddenly i felt something touching my lips just for a second . She looked down .

Fuck!!! She kissed me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think this should be enough as my answer" she said but i was too stunned to speak anything.

She never fails to surprise me . Damn!! She is too bold and i am falling for her more and more. She is just full of surprises never did I imagined this bold from my secretary oops!!! Or should i say my to be wife but that wouldn't change the fact that she will be my secretary.

"Didn't you liked my answer?" She asked her eyes getting moist. Oh hell no!!! She can't cry again!! And who said i didn't liked her answer i fucking loved it . This is the best answer i have gotten in my entire life .

Oh hell!!! What am i speaking...

"No " i said and she looked sad

Fuck!!!!

"I mean I love it " she passed me a full blown smile and continued eating.

Even i had my lunch which was the same as hers . If she's having bimaro wala khana how can i have anything else so i decided on eating the same. After we finished our food , i gave her her medicine.

I took out a book to read . She was sleepy but didn't wanted sleep in bedroom. She is very stubborn.

"Siya rest inside the bedroom" .

"No ".

"Siya listen to me , you are still weak and your fever will come back if you didn't rest , your mumma was already really tensed "

"Ok ". She pouted but at least she listened.

She went to rest while i did some work on my laptop. Even i was hell tired to i lied down on the couch.

We will reach tomorrow morning. Mom will be so happy listening to our answers. But what must be aunty thinking , that I can't even take care of her daughter. She got sick because of me . And she rarely gets sick.

I was woke up by someone shaking me . I opened my eyes to see siya .

"Sir we are about to land " i heard siya .

What!! I slept for so long.

We landed. My car was waiting for us . I first decided to drop siya at her parents house. Her mother strictly told me to drop her at thier place and not at all listen to siya in this .

"Sir why are we going to my parents place?" She asked confusedly when she saw the car turning in that direction.

"That's because i am dropping you to your parents place"

"No sir ... Mumma will scold ne for getting sick"

"She will because you didn't take care of yourself , but you willl be cared there . Itz better than living alone ."

"Then where will you go?"

"To my penthouse".

"No..you will go to your parents place, deal manzoor hain toh bolo warna driver kaka gari ghuma lo".

"Ohh... ohhh wait .... Okay" i finally gave in.  Mum will Too happy to see me there.

______________________________________

Uff....

I hope you all liked the chapter and if you did then don't forget to do the following