Kabir malhotra

Kabir malhotra

It's been quite a few weeks since we got married. It was a big affair . Siya's identity was revealed , everyone got to know that she is janak Sharma's daughter and that she is now my wife. I asked her if she was comfortable to reveal it as i never wanted anything to happen which will bring her discomfort.

But she said that her identity will be revealed some day, the sooner the better. And i gave in .

We had many stuffed lined up in office due to which we couldn't go to our honeymoon . I am sad , I wanted to spend some time with my wife. I even wanted to ditch the work but she scolded me , can you imagine. She scolded me but i was happy the way she was actually showing her rights on me made me feel good.

Currently i have to leave for a business abroad and siya is not coming with me . Mom is not well and siya insisted on staying here for taking care of her.

Even i didn't wanted to go but it was important. She is packing my bag and i am sitting on the couch admiring the Beauty of my wife . She looks more pretty with this whole after marriage look.

"Will you miss me?" I asked sneaking my hands around her waist.

"Hmm..hmm" she moved her face in negative. Haww she will not miss me at all. My face fell thinking about it but the next moment she cupped my cheeks and placed a kiss on me and before she could remove it i took her more passionately.

"Obviously i will miss you" she said hiding her face on my chest and i just hummed.

"In one-week it will be karwa chauth" she whispered sadly .

This is another reason why i don't wanna go . I don't want her to celebrate the very first karwa chauth without me .

"I know i will try to come back soon". I said consoling her . This will be the first when we both will be away for wo long. In my every business trip she accompanied me . I was never away from her but now i have to be away from her .

"I have told rakesh everything you would need, still if he gets confused or stuck i have told him not to hesitate to call me".  She said making me humm.

Rakesh is my new secretary. Since the workload increased she was appointed under siya to help her out earlier . Since she isn't able to accompany me so rakesh is doing so .

"I have to give mom her medicine, rakesh would be here any moment and please don't be rude if he does any mistake okay!".

"Do u think i am rude"

"No i didn't meant that , you scold him very badly whenever he does any mistake which has made him very afraid of you. Have you even seen how afraid he gets around you".

She said making me more angry i don't know why hell am i behaving like a menstruating women .

"Everything is my fault. If he doesn't know how to do his work right. What is my fault in that, but you what leave if ". Saying this i stromed out of the room carrying my suitcase. Rakesh was already present there . I handed him the luggage and went out without gazing at anyone else.