ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ★

Presents

Presents

🌠

"

Whatever comes,
Let it come ,

Whatever stays
Let it stay,
Whatever goes
Let it go ".

Kiana

"Kiki ride it carefully i swear we will be delivered to the god today". My loud best friend shouted.

I swear to god she will make me deaf one day . Meri hi kismat kharab hain jo ye mujhe mil gye . (Poor my luck)

"Adi i will go deaf and then that khajoor will not even look at me ".

"He still doesn't look at u anyway".

"Haww adi so bad . You are my friend or not.''

"I am that's why i am showing you the mirror. You call him khajoor for a reason kiki ".

"I know but I love him "

"Almost more than half of the country loves him and even people outside the world  , and they say it out loud but you are a scardy cat infront of him.'

"Now what can i do If his aura is so intimidating".

"Yaah!! That's why u couldn't muster up courage to confess to him "

"I couldn't because i don't want to loose the bond we have right now ".

"Which bond? The bond where you find the ground more interesting than his face whenever you see him and just run away from there . Or the bond where you just say a hii once a month . What bond are u talking about kiki ?".

She screamed sarcasm.

"Idiot."

"I am not you are an idiot. Now focus on the road".