It's historical said that ' you realise the actual value of someone when they are no more with you '

It's historical said that ' you realise the actual value of someone when they are no more with you '. Say it himan tendency we don't value things which we easily get and the same applies to people. We are wierd absolutely wierd!! Advay did no different from other human being. He took venika too lightly, he didn't value her when all she had was him. And now he is standing at a point where she doesn't even remember him?

All those years lost in a matter of milliseconds well that was exactly or even worse What Venika felt all those years . His ignorance, his disattachement she took everything as her part of life.

Now it's his time to suffer. Some sort of happiness was present in the corner of his heart that she doesn't remember how he was in the past or those sad memories which he gave her in the name of relationship which directly creates a opportunity for him to enroll himself again in her heart. But this venika screamed danger. The venika he knew would never talk back like she did a few minutes back. It won't be easy not at all easy.

He was also sad because although he mainly gave her sad memories but there were memories which was worth remembering for a life time. Be it a thing, situation or a person they always come with thier pros and cons.

She dealth with all the pains herself, the meree thought broke his heart. She was in pain all while and he couldn't even understand that or even take a moment to notice things about her , the changes in her. Jow would he ? After all he was busy checking on the changes happening in the company.

But it never too late of you realise your mistakes maybe sometimes too late...ughhhhhh

He had a little moment of his breakdown.

On the other hand Venika was totally confused and was raging like a bull ' how dare he touch me'? She was thinking about 101 ways to kill him . Ofcourse it was the new venika not the old one. She came back to the canteen area where everyone was
Whispering to each other.

That irked her more.
Her co- worker came hurrying towards her .

"Veni what happened?"

"Don't ask!! I am in a mood to kill him . Such an idiot ".

"Dude do u even know who you wanna kill ".

"Yes...an idiot and a phycopath and definitely a stalker".

"Well to disappoint you my lady he is none of the above , he is our boss "

"Bosss....CEO ".

She nodded
.
"Congratulations on being officially doomed ".
She laughed while Venika just nervously chuckled.

After thinking for good 20 minutes and 10 glasses of water later she was ready to face her new knowed boss.
Well she respect her job more than her little ego and she doesn't want to homeless soon.... Already she can't remember her past god knows what will she do if she looses this job. Just a few months back she started being independent.