Author~

Author~

He got ready as they have to attend the Christmas party. His parents already left since they had another one to attend so they will join them after that. He was waiting in the living room when she came down looking beautiful. He didn't wanted to look creepy but didn't mind stealing glances .

It was a party of an Indian who was a businessman  settled in new York . Noor's mother was friends with them , so abhiraj mother introduced noor to the people. Some were amazed to see their fav writer , while some were burning of jelousy on how beautiful she looked.

They all wanted to see her dance as the couple heard from sarika that she is a beautiful dancer. But neither her outfit was appropriate for a classic dance nor the venue.

Sensing her uncomfortable abhiraj piped in and stretched out his hand for a couple dance. He gave her a eye blink and a little tug on her hand as she was nervous.

The music started and everyone's eyes were just glued to them. The chemistry was on fire. Thier moves everything just screamed on how perfect they complimented each other. Girls were burning in jelousy while boys mouth was wide open.

There eyes were on each other constantly. Thier hands moving on eachother as if they knew it's way .
A round of applause was heard after  the dance was completed which made them come out of their little world. Noor detached herself from him and stood tugging a strand of hair beside her ears.

They got many compliments. Even she was surprised to see abhiraj dance so well but then she remembered obviously her mother's gene's. Her cheeks was all red with all the compliment. Standing away from each other talking to different people they both shared a eye lock. The party lasted long . She met some of her readers who were just full of compliments for her . It felt nice , she felt nice.

After a long party came to an end everyone went back to their respective houses. It was snowing. The feeling of being alone was overpowered.

(Author- Be ready with tissues you might cry for what comings next)

Noor Kashyap

New York
8:00pm EST,

(Warning- you might cry)

Time passes so quickly when we are in a dire need for it to stay , but it doesn't. It's going to be a year since I came to new York. It's again November . I have completed two books in this time. I guess new York really brought the best of me.