ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ★

5 year's later

5 year's later

Kiana

I woke up but was tied up in his arms . Everyday task to wake-up without disturbing his sleep. I looked towards the clock and then my eyes went towards the crib .

It was already 8 am . Oh god ! I am late . Ishaan have shoot today and look at him sleeping like a log .

"Ishann wake up, get up ". I tried waking him up .
Keyword - tried.

"Get up, your manager will be here soon. You are late" i shouted at him .

"Baby let me sleep" ge said in his morning horse voice

"Ishaan please get up you will be late"..

I didn't said anything because i knew he would wake up in 3sec ..
3....2....1..

I heard ishana's crying voice . I knew it was her Time to wake up . And as predicted Ishan got up with the speed of lightning and went towards what he calls her girl.

He cooed her and she calmed down in a second. Although she was hungry but there is no situation where her father's face can't calm her down . Makes me remember my papa .

"Ishan go get ready". I said strictly.

"No baby you get ready there's still time , till then I will keep my small baby company" he said not even looking at me .

Is it wierd to get jelous of your own daughter. She have him all for herself. Even he ignores me .

I huffed and went to shower .

It was 1 pm when i took hold of my phone . It was time for his interview which was shooted a few days back to premier. Akash his manager told me especially to watch this one. Even i was curious.

I had a smile on my face looking at him . He was looking so devishly handsome. It should be a crime to look so hot every freaking time .

The interview was a fun one . Like not one of those formal ones.

The interview started off with his upcoming projects . His new films.

The interviewer (TI)
ISHAAN (I)

TI - so how is it going with Kiana, is it the same as it used to be .

I - i wouldn't say that it is the same.
And my heart stopped for a bit .

Its getting better day by day . The understanding we share with each other is everything. You know i can openly say that she is my biggest supporter. She is my best friend, she is the only person who is inside my very very private circle.

Aww my heart. I literally had tears in my eyes.

TI - and what about our ishana .

I - well she wakes me up every morning with her cry when her mother fails to wake me up . It's a very beautiful feeling.

TI- you got married pretty soon as compared to the other actors in the industry. And you never really talked about your personal life infront of the media..

I- see that's the thing. Personal life are meant to be kept personal. You don't go on road asking someone about their personal life. Even though we are celebrity but I tried to keep my life private looking after my wife and daughter comfort. And about getting married early, I got married when I decided I wanted a life ahead ,but with her hand in mine . It's a lifetime thing.

It was evening when Ishaan returned from his shoot. Kiki was waiting for him in the living room as he entered the room, Kiki ran towards him and hugged him tight pouring all her love .

Ishaan was taken aback but hugged her back . The hug was a long one making them realise how far they have come in thier life . Ishaan understood that she must have watched the interview , so he didn't asked any questions.

When she fell for him he wasn't a star.

THE END..
______________________________________

"sometimes i look at you and wonder how i got to be so lucky".
- Falling for a star .

SO this is the end of a beautiful journey yet again.
But no worries we will meet again..

And I am really sorry for uploading so late . I was busy with my entrance exam and all ...

A

nyways

What are your thoughts about the story ? Do tell me...

If possible I will try to upload new story today itself so wait ...

I hope you all like this chapter, if you did then Don't forget to do the following..