Abhiraj Christopher knight

I woke up around 4 am in the morning . I know I got up really early . Since i had a great vacation i wasn't really tired instead i felt fresh . To gain some energy i went towards the gym room to excercise.

Mummy ki daant sunne ke liye himmat aur takat dono hi chahiye. The floor was silent but a faint voice of some song could be heard.

It was coming from the open area . I opened the door to peep in. The view infront mesmerized me . There was a girl in her indian wear dancing on to the tunes . Her hair tied in plaids , some hair strands dancing on her face as she moved. The sweet melody of her anklet , her barefoot on the snow getting red . The white dress made her look more beautiful . The redness on her face .

But wait who is she ? And what is she doing here ? A thief!! No way . Which thief would dance on the terrace . And with this much security it's impossible to even enter the building let alone dancing.

Author

Abhiraj went and stood behind her.  She was so busy in her dancing that she didn't seemed to notice his presence. She turned back and collided with his chest , before she could fall back two strong arms were wrapped around her . She closed her waiting to touch the ground but it never happened. openjny her brown orbs it met with the blue ones.

Probably the best pair of eyes she ever met with. She felt a comfort as well a shiver ran down to her spine . His eyes were something. It did something to her.

They both came back to reality when his eyes moved away from hers.

"Sorry" she muttered embarrassed. How the hell she could just get lost in his eyes? She felt very embarrassed.

"It's okay.  I am sorry I don't know you".

"I am noor Kashyap. Aunty's friend daughter ."

"Oh ! Hii i am Abhiraj Christopher knight . "
They both formally introduced themselves.

"So u are a dancer". He asked as they both stood there akwardly .

"Not professionally . I am a writer. I love to dance since my mother is a professional dancer."

"I see . You danced gracefully". He complimented . She muttered a thank you shyly.

"You know you really haven't gotten that typically American accent in your talks " she said a little bit confused.

"I spent a year in india staying with my nana- nani ."

"Oh that's why I didn't feel like I am talking to an American"

"Yeah . Mum would be really happy to listen that ." He said chuckling.

" So what genre do u write?"

"Mostly romantic , I haven't written many books till now" .