2 months later:

2 months later:

Delhi, India
11:30am
Sunday

Author

You know the feeling when you are in a crowd and still feel lonely. This was the condition of noor. Her world was limitless but her heart was limited. It had some hope which shattered , it was now no more happy . Even in the happiest thing it was sad .

It was two months since noor came back new York , it was the end of the month January . Just like the weather her heart was cold too. It stopped responded on any sweet word , no it didn't die it's just lost.

It hurts na when you love someone And they don't , but you know the worst part is that it isn't in our control. She regrets going to new York , she regrets the moment her eyes met his , she regrets that she couldn't control her heart . Earlier it was not easy for her to live but it was not this worse atleast. It was yet another moment in her life when she regretted falling in love.

Why does she always fall for someone she can't have? She kept on questioning herself again and again.

She started staying in a different house away from her parents place after she came back from new York.
It was enough time she gave her parents even when they were busy in thier own life now it was her turn to live her life. It felt alone in her new home but at least it was better than being with a family and then feeling lonely.

Many things happened in the span of two months...her book launched which did amazing more than usual maybe because this book had her heart and soul. Her parents continuous questions for her to get married as she is not getting any younger day by day troubled her too.

Noor Kashyap

I am currently on my way to my parents house , they wanted me to have lunch together with them. I didn't agree first because i knew them very well and their sudden reason of having lunch together but then I did.

I greeted them and sat in the living room.

"See these are the photos of the boys we shortlisted. Choose anyone and we will fix the date for you both to meet" . My mom said as soon as i sat on the couch and that made me loose my calm.

"Why? , Am i asking something from you all no na . I am living on my own , paying my own bills then why do you all want to get married!" I asked trying to maintain my calm.

"It's not like that. There's a certain age to get married , when you grow old you need someone by your side".

"Don't be in This misconception maa . I don't need anyone. Neither i had anyone in the childhood when i needed u both the most and now i don't need anyone in my life. I myself am enough" i said This time a little loudly. I hate how i am showing my vulnerability to them.