Kiana

Kiana

Oh god ! Why the hell is he here again? Can't he understand that i don't love him.

"Hey sweetheart" he said in his disgusting flirtious voice

Eww.

"What do you want rishi?" I asked straightforward.

"Simple baby i want you". God the nerves of this man .

"That can't happen".

"Oh well then let's make a deal . You sleep with me for one night and i will leave you ". What the fucking hell ?

"Apni maa ke peet se bahar nikalne ka bhi sauda kiya tha kya?".

"You bitch what do you think of yourself".

"Just get lost Rishi i know Martial Arts . It will not be good for you". I tried scaring him away .

"Oh baby i would love to see your material art in the bed ."

He was coming near me when i kicked him in the area where sun never shine and started running from there. I might have sounded dared infront of him but trust me i am scared to the shot inside.

I ran till i bumped into a wall. Huh a wall , where did the wall came in the parking lot .

I looked up and saw him . He was staring at me confused.

"What happened kia why are u running like this and where is your scooty?" He asked while i looked at him the whole time . It must be the first time i have heard my name from his mouth and damn it sounds so beautiful.

Huh !!! Focus kiki. Rishi is coming.

"Oh look!! Our superstar is here ". I heard his voice.

I looked at him scared.

Ishan kept his hand in my waist and hid me behind him .

"Bro give me that girl . You can have her after i am done tasting her ." He said his filtaous mouth .

I saw ishan clutching his fist tight. Oh god save him today.

He moved away from me and started beating the pulp out of him .

"How * punch* dare you* punch* say * punch* that*punch about kia ?".

Blood was oozing out of his whole bloody face and ishan knuckle.

I have to Stop him or he will kill him and then his reputation will be tarnished. No no I can't let this happene.

I stopped him and fortunately he did . And dragged him near my scootey and drove off to somewhere quite. All this while he was hugging my waist.

Kiki control.

I pulled up somewhere quite.

"Are u mad ishaan . He would have died". I tried to be angry.
Keyword- tried.