Siya sharma

Siya sharma

"Maa tell fast i have to leave for the office ".

"You are always in so much hurry'.

"Maa please if it's anything important then say or I will call you in free time".

"Do one thing come homs today".

"Sorry maa I can't , we have to leave abroad for a meeting today".

"What? And you are telling me this now".

"It was decided just yesterday maa , didn't get the time to inform you".

"Acha , what's your decision on the rishta".

"I need time maa "

"How much more time do you need , in our time we didn't even get to say our opinion forget about decision, and you even went on date but still ".

"Maa that was your period now is ours and I can't decide so soon. "

"Ok then, I want your answer after this trip . And that's final otherwise be ready to face my warth."

"Ok maa";

Saying this I hung up , oh shoot I am late .Siya aaj toh tu gayi!!  Today we have to leave for the meeting and mom is pressuring me to give her an answer. Hell!! For giving her an answer, i should know mine.

Without giving much thought i made my way towards his house. He is back in his penthouse , after only staying one week with his parents.

Well let me tell you he is a very reserved kind of person , that's what people say and i noticed. No doubts that he loves his family a lot but at the same time he likes his privacy a lot , so he stays in his penthouse.

I didn't get much sleep yesterday not a new thing for me .

I followed my usual routine. When my intercom buzzed i made my way towards his office.

"Siya what do you think? "

"About what sir ?"

"About me , this alliance ".

Shocker!! Yes i am who will be so

"Ummm.."

"I told my mom that i need some time and i think even you would , as we are already going on a trip which will be for business but still we will be able to spend our time together and think of the other as a partner and not just boss and secretary. You know what i mean right!!"

"Yes sir . I know even i told my mumma to give us some time , as this will be leading our future".

"So ready for Today".

"Yes , sir your suitcase is already pack , we will have to leave at 5pm for the airport i already informed the driver and roger to be on a stand by . "

"Okkay then you can leave after lunch"

"Okay sir".

I made my way outside his cabin . I patted myself. Good job siya you didn't Sutter very good job!!! 

After lunch i went home , took a shower again and got ready for the airport. Now i want to consume a really long sleep which can be possible if he will let me sleep instead of making me work.

I am worried about one more thing. Kabir hates winter, he often gets sick during winter and new Zealand will be cold even during this time of the year . What if he gets sick?

'siya can you just sometimes worry about yourself rather than worrying for him'.

'how can i ? He is my boss . It's my duty to take care of him'

' are u sure that's the only reason '.

'obviously'

'no people tend to worry each other when they are in love'

'shut up crazy human'.

I shut up my conscious.

Love aur wo bhi main . But You know i always wanted to have a love marriage. How is it to be when you're crazy in love with someone. Does it happen as they shows in movie , does the sky become pink , everything seems beautiful . There are violin 🎻 playing and butterflies dancing in the stomach.

God knows what's the truth. , Because i as a poor soul have never been in love .Meri life zindagi na milegi dobara nahi balki naukri na milegi dubara hain.

It was my luck that i got kabir sir as my ceo . Other company CEO's are more khadus and more dramatic than him . Thank god he is less than anyone of them . Whenever I meet different secretaries in anytype of meeting they are always just bitching about thier boss but i don't because i love him.... I mean i love my job

Ahmm...Adhi Zinda toh padhai mein nikal gayi , baki adhi kabir sir ke peeche bhagne mein nikal jayenge.

' but if you say yes to the alliance , then he will be running after you'

But i Don't want that , i want to marry someone i love. But i Don't love anyone right now.  Maybe after knowing him more i can decide.

' now what do you want to know, uske kapde se lekar , when his mood is off you know everything the point is will he make an effort to know you'.

Will he ?
Hahhhhh

Stop troubling me consi . Already i am hell confused and you are making me more . Just shut up for few hours please. By the way just to remind you my subconscious mind ' he did ' .

I said with a smirk.

He took an effort to know me all this while he was doing that so don't try to manipulate me .

In my and consi nonsense, i didn't even realise when I reached his house.  He was standing there all ready in his airport look. God he looks hot !!!!

Hot!!! Are u serious Siya. Now you are finding your boss hot . Yes but he can be my husband too . You never know...

______________________________________

Holla people,

How are u all?

Monsoon aa gaye hain💃💃
Sawan mein morni banke main toh cham cham nachu , main toh cham cham nachu...
Falguni Pathak is the best. Gives me nostalgia .

Anyways i hope you all liked the chapter if you did then don't forget to do the following

ʟᴏᴠᴇ
-ᴀɪᴍʟᴇss 🖤