ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ✺

Epilogue

Epilogue

20 years later:

Noor's pov:

"........and that's how we got married" . I completed.

"Wow mumma , you really had a filmy love story" my daughter commented with a impressed face.

"Yes ...we did". I said back remembering those old days .

I was telling amaya our love story . She was 15 year old and as you all know how much teens at that age gets infarction which they consider as love , so i decided to tell her our love story which will make her understand what love is and how much one has to struggle if the love is real. I hope she understood that.

"What's happening?" We heard abhiraj's voice.

"Dad " amaya ran to hug him .

"Nothing much mom was telling us your both love story" my son Neeraj commented.

Abhiraj gave me a teasing look while I rolled my eyes and we share our giggles.

This feels so great. After that day we dated each other for a span of two years and then got married and i shifted to new york . After one year of marriage i got pregnant with Neeraj and after a year or so amaya came into our life. We were a complete family. With kids it was difficult to complete my books but we managed together or should i say he managed all of us.

His business grew more . In the span of 20 years our life changed beautifully. Our love grew more and more. I stopped writing for a while but now i started writing again.

Sid followed his passion and became a musician as he has no interest in his studies . He passed University with great difficulty but it was good that he followed his passion and not something he wasn't interested in .

Mumma got him married to an indian girl in a arrange marriage scenario since he didn't had any girlfriend and wasn't ready to have one in future and now they are happy too.

Life can be great. Problems are there too but after all there are moments too which makes you the happiest. Right?

"Loving you was the best choice my heart ever made".

-One indian girl

THE END
______________________________________
I

kept the epilogue short. Sorry

This is your author signing off with yet another story will be back in few days with another short story which would be different all these . So wait please...

I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ALL LIKED THE BOOK AO MUCH IT CROSSED 50K VIEWS.  It's a milestone for me . Thank you everyone dil se.

Special thanks to BiblioMusicLover for always being there for me .

Your didu is really greatful for having you in ber life ..❤️
Thank you all for being my constant support.

If you all liked the chapter then don't forget to do the following