Next day she started working on his schedule when she heard the intercom buzzed

Next day she started working on his schedule when she heard the intercom buzzed . She made her way inside his cabin .

"Miss sharma , free up my weekend schedule. " She nodded and mentally thanked god.

"Ok sir" . She was about to move away when he said.

"So weekend is off for you see you on Monday".

"Yes sir".

She did a little happy mental dance. This problem is solved,now she have to solve the problem who is coming to look for the solution.

It was Saturday soon and as per her mother's order she came home early in the morning. Currently she was in her room lying on the bed along with dollar (her dog).

When her room gate brusted open revealing her furious mother. Dollar jerked up from his position seeing his mother angry . He knew that siya was going to die today , so he already strated walking slowly without getting noticed by his furious mom.

But too his poor dog luck. His mother saw him sneaking.

"Where are you going, go sit beside siya?" She said a little too sweetly. It screamed danger .

"I am just tired of you both , siya i told you to get ready , not to sleep and dollar i told you to look after her not to complete your sleep. But whom am i telling i am mad that i allowed both the gone cases together. " She kept on blabbering.

They both kept looking at each other, wondering when it will end .

Today the family for alliance is coming to see her and she is hell irritated. If not for this , she would have been sleeping and chilling around her ,but here she is getting ready and listening to her mom's nagging which she is used to.

After shouting her mom went out warning her to get ready fast . Seriously everybody on this planet earth is her enemy. In Normal days her boss doesn't let her sleep and now her Mother.Well what can't be cured must be endured!

Her bhabhi came up to help her .

"Siya get ready fast or mom will have our three head". She said laughing.

"Three? "

"You , me and dollar". Bhabhi said pointing towards us.

" Aww , bhabhi atleast leave my baby na ". I said petting dollar who was looking at me with love in his eyes.
Aww i love u too baby.

"Tell this to our mumma baby , not to me ". She said too sweetly

She decided not to wear a heavy makeup. She was a medium- skin tone girl void of any acne or mark on her face . Every girls dream and she was living it .