"Very cool." Raven says as she admires all the mechanic things in there.

"Stop thinking like a mechanic and find me something to shoot through." Jasper says as we stop crawling and start crouching as Raven looks around.

"Well, this mechanic's gonna hot-wire the door." Raven says as she opens a small door on the drop-ship. Inside the door is a bunch of wires.

"There's the hatch." Jasper says. Raven looks at where Jasper was looking at.

"Locks from above. Forget it." Raven confirms. We hear Bellamy again. I look at Jasper and he looks mad.

"Damn it, he's up there because of me." Jasper says a little too loud.

"Jasper, it's not your fault." I say putting my hand on his and giving it a little squeeze.

"Help me find the door circuit." Raven says whispering.

"We lost Clarke. We can't loose Bellamy, too." Jasper says.

"Jasper-" I start trying to tell him to be quiet nicely but Raven beats me to it.

"Jasper, shut up. They are like, right about your head." Raven whispers. We look around as we begin to hear Murphy.

"I'll have to shoot through the floor. I just need to figure out where Murphy is." Jasper whispers.

"Bad idea." I say grabbing Jaspers gun. I let go of it as I look up. "Raven, look, Hydrazine." Both of them look up as Raven pounds the tank, and we hear the liquid.

"Holy crap. There's tons of it." Raven says.

"The engines fired late on the way down. We can make more bombs." Jasper says looking at Raven.

"Yeah, put that on our to-do list. But from now on, no shooting, you got me?" Raven says and before Jasper can respond we hear a gunshot.

"Get that door open." Jasper whispers and Raven nods. She then goes over to the wires and starts doing her thing. I go over to Jasper and he puts his arm around me and we watch as Raven starts messing with the wires. Seconds later, we hear another gunshot.

"We need to do this now." Jasper says.

"I'm working as fast as I can. The wires for the door are mixed in with the ignition system. Sparking the wrong one would be bad." Raven says quickly. She continues as we watch her.

"I think I found it." She says holding a bunch of wires that are together. "Get outside. Be ready when it opens." Raven says as Jasper puts the flashlight down where she can still see what she's doing. Jasper and I crouch then crawl out the drop ship. Jasper and I go to the front of the drop-ship. He has his gun ready and I go over to Octavia.

"Is he still alive?" I ask her lowly.

"Hopefully." She says worried and I put my arm around her and wait for anything. A few seconds later we hear a couple of gunshots and my heart starts racing. We wait for a bit and we hear the door start to slowly creak open.

"Raven you did it!" Jasper yells. Everyone has their guns ready as we all slowly walk in to the drop-ship. As we walk in my eyes widen as I see Bellamy, he has seat-belts around his neck as he's being hung by them. Jasper lifts him up by his legs.

"Bell, hold on!" Octavia yells in shock as we quickly try to unbuckle the seat-belts. I grab on to one of the seat-belts and I pull, to unbuckle and they let go as Bellamy slowly falls to the ground.

"Bell, breathe!" Octavia says as she tries to get the seat-belts off of his neck.

"Can you breathe?" Jasper asks. A few seconds later Octavia gets the seatbelt of his neck and Bellamy slowly starts breathing.

"Good. You're okay." Octavia says.

"Raven, he's fine!" Jasper yells but we get no response back.

"Murphy!" Bellamy yells as he slowly gets up. "Murphy! It's Over!" he continues as he climbs up the ladder. "Murphy!" he yells as he tries to push the ceiling door. "There's only one way out of this for you now!" Bellamy continues to push as we hear an explosion from the top.

"Murphy!" Bellamy yells and pushes it open. Jasper climbs the the ladder and I follow behind him. I fan my face as there is a hole bunch of smoke. Jasper, Bellamy, and I stand in front of a big hole left by Murphy. Outside, we see Murphy running.

"This guy knows how to make an exit."

woot woot, another chapter :D thank you guys for all the support, for all the votes, comments, reads, and adding this story to your reading lists :D thank you for almost 10k reads as well, sorry for not updating as much but ill try as soon as possible, season 1 is almost over, this is the second to last episode D: but dont worry, ill still do season 2. leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed and see you all soon, thank you so much :D #jiper

I do not own The 100 or the dialouge or any other characters except for Piper.