"We weren't doing anything." 

"That's not what it looked like. Are you finally moving on after Damian?" She questioned. I glared. She held her hands up in defense. "What? I like him. He's cute." 

"Allie!" I hissed. She shrugged her shoulders. "How much to keep quiet." She thought for a moment. 

"Thirty bucks and you do my homework for a month." I rolled my eyes. 

"Twenty bucks and for a week." I compromised. She smiled. 

"I don't know Dad I just heard a lot of noises coming from Chrissy's room. I think she had a boy here." I narrowed my eyes.

"Fine." She smirked. Leave it to my younger sister to find some way to blackmail me. I gave her the money and she happily walked to her room. I sighed. What would have happened had she not had interrupted? A whole lot. I walked back to my room and stopped when I got to the doorway. From this angle I got a good look at his bare chest. He had a six pack! How old was he? Like sixteen? Seventeen? He was muscular. Maybe we could just stay here and watch the movie here, in my bed? We could do a lot more than watch the movie. My eyes drifted from his pecs to his face where I froze as he stared back at me. A blush taking up his face. Look away! Look away! Look away no matter what your hormones say. I smiled and led him to my bathroom before showing him how to work the shower and leaving him to it. 

I walked backwards until I landed on my bed. I sighed in admiration. My god he was gorgeous. We could hook up, but then Sam would definitely kill me then. Going on and on about safety precautions. He's a human and I'm a wolf. I mean I have pretty good control over myself. Or at least I think I do. But my teenage hormones! Why is being a girl so hard! I stood up and grabbed his shirt before throwing it in to wash and walking back to my room closing the door then. 

"Hey Chrissy, can you give me my shirt?" Embry asked. I looked up at him, he was shirtless, oh my, with water dripping down his abs and arms, his shoulder length hair was soaking wet and sticking to his really defined jawline. I choked on my own drool. Smooth. 

"Um, it's in the washing machine so you'll just have to stay like that." I stuttered. He nodded his head as he sat on my bed. I smiled before a knock sounded at the door. I opened the door to see my sister giving me a dirty look. What was her problem?

"There's two idiots at the door looking for you." She told me. I frowned in confusion before walking down the steps and opening the front door where Jacob and Quil stood smiling at me.

"Jacob? Quil? How do you know where I live?" I asked the two boys. They smiled and walked inside. "Come in, I suppose." I spoke as I shut the door before leading them up the stairs. I stopped in the doorway of my room at Embry as he was sprawled out across my king sized bed with one arm across his eyes. My eyes wandered his body. Oh my. I think I'm drooling again. He was hot. Incredibly hot. Was I crushing on Embry Call? Of course. I was crushing on every guy I saw. Jared, Paul, that guy that works at the store, and Embry. But there was something about him being on my bed shirtless that made me want to growl. God. 

I jumped as I felt someone tug on my arm. I looked to my right to see a little girl that resembled me. I furrowed my brows in confusion. She looked at me with a small pout and beautiful chocolate eyes. Looking closer, she had his eyes. She was about two possibly a little older. Long hair and lighter skin tone than the both of us. 

"Can I way with ooo and addy? Pwease" she asked. 

"Of course you can princess" I heard his voice sending chills down my spine. Instantly her face lit up and she ran into Embry's arms giggling. He held her close, placing a small kiss to her forehead. She clung to his neck tightly. I smiled when he started tickling her and blowing raspberries into her belly.