Chapter 7

Here's another chapter, hope you enjoy! I'm gonna try to upload everyday because Jared and Paul will be phasing very soon in Pain Fest. So I just wanna get out all the before phasing you know?
Vote. Comment what you think. Follow me.

Chrissy's POV:

"Take off your shirt" I demanded Embry after we got inside my house. He looked at me in surprise.

"What? No!" He protested. 

"Embry I'm not gonna rape you, you need to take it off so I can wash it." I insisted.

"No I don't want to take it off." he mumbled nervously as a blush began to make its way to his face. 

"Come on"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No." I spoke before freezing. "Damn it. Hey technically you said yes first so, on with it. Take it off." I smirked as he shook his head. 

"No."

"Just take it off."

"No I don't want to." 

"You're going to be itchy. Take it off." He crossed his arms and shook his head. Oh so we're being childish now, are we? "Take It Off!" I whined. No one gets to act more childish than me.

"No!" I huffed in frustration. 

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE JUST TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN SHIRT EMBRY!" I yelled. He looked at me with wide eyes for a moment. 

"NO!" he yelled back. My own eyes widened in surprise. Oh no he didn't.

"Don't make me take it off myself!" I warned stepping closer towards him. He backed away, the back of his legs hitting the end of my bed.

"You wouldn't?" He questioned nervously. 

"Oh I would." I spoke. He gulped as I took another step closer trapping him. Quickly I reached and pulled his shirt over his head while he fought me. He had my wrists in his hands and somehow we had fallen onto the bed. First I was straddling him before I was flipped onto my back fighting with his arms. I managed to pull the shirt over his head before I looked into his eyes and stopped as he gazed back into mine. This time I gulped. His eyes drifted down to my lips and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me. I could feel my own heartbeat speed up. The sound of someone's throat clearing interrupted the moment. I turned my head spotting my sister in the doorway. Embry jumped off of me quickly as she looked at me shaking her head. I stood up excusing myself from Embry and following her out of the room. 

"What the hell are you doing with a boy in your room? Dad's going to freak!" She chastised. I sighed.

"I, uh, I didn't think anyone was home." I didn't. 

"Yeah obviously. I just got back. Dad and everyone else are coming home in an hour and a half you better get him out of here or at least close the door." I rolled my eyes.