"See me if you need anything, Have a good flight." The attendant walked away. Indigo turned to the four, confused guys and smiled.

"Have you ever flown first-class on a twenty-one hour flight?"

September Second.

It had taken a long time to get everything into their lovely beach home. They all unloaded the bags that were in the uber, and set them into the living room.

They all had nothing. They all sold their things to be able to move comfortably without having to pay for furniture to come overseas, which Indigo offered to pay for— but the guys agreed to not have her pay for those things.

To make Indigo feel like a real teenager.

"Jesus." Ashton said, flopping onto the carpet floor. "My back is going to hurt so bad in the morning."

"Mine too." Calum groaned, sitting up.

"It's late." Luke commented, laying in a fetal position with Indigo in his arms.

"I agree." Indigo's muffled voice said in Luke's chest.

"How are we going to sleep comfortably?" Ashton asked.

"We don't."

September Third.

"Rise and Shine!" Ashton announced, waking everyone up from their night of pain.

"Shut the fuck up." Michael threw his dirty sock at Ashton, causing Ashton to dodge it and nearly hit the wall.

"Ugh!" Ashton scrunched up his face, looking at the dirty sock. "You're disgusting. Now, today our family is going to be here! Every single one! We have to get some type of furniture in this house or we are going to all sit on the floor. Hurry!"

Indigo whined and rolled over into Ashton's sweatshirt that he'd taken off in the middle of the night. "Ash, please shut your mouth."

Luke laughed.

An hour later, they all piled into an Uber to the nearest IKEA and Indigo prepared to pay for all of the furniture. When they arrived, they shuffled toward the furniture area.

Long story short, They all picked out their furniture that they couldn't get anywhere else and they all online ordered it, because some of it wasn't even in the store. But their families won't see their rooms, (Which they hadn't even chosen yet.)

"And now to pay . . ." Ashton groaned, "This is going to dent my fucking wallet."

Indigo stepped in, "Can I see it? I want to see if you picked my stuff out right."

Ashton looked at her confused, but nodded. He handed her the phone and she went to the cart, checked out and put her card information in the place. She then paid for everything.

"Done." Indigo giggled mischievously. Ashton's eyes widened once he realized what she'd done.

"Oh my fucking god." Ashton gasped. "You did not have too— Oh my god."

"I heard shouting." Luke ran into the room, becoming filly dad mode. "Ash— are you crying?"

"No!" Ashton wiped his tears, pulling Indigo into his embrace. He held her ever so lovingly.

"What the hell happened?" Michael walked in.

"Indigo just paid for our fucking furniture."

Two Hours Later.

The first family had shown up and it was safe to say that Indigo was shitting her pants. She was so fucking nervous to meet Ashton's family. What if they didn't like her? What if they told Ashton to send her back to London and he did?