XXXIII.

► You call me on my shit and my jaw is on the floor

━━ Indigo rose,
Her Bedroom. ━━

I felt adrenaline when I entered my bedroom. It felt different, like it wasn't my actual room. Was this even my room anymore?

I walked to my bedside, and crawled under my bed to grab my giant duffel bag. I grabbed a hold of it and tossed it onto my bed, unzipping it and starting to throw clothes in.

I found around fifteen t-shirts, five sweaters, two long sleeves and two cropped tank tops I can wear to bed for the duffel bag. I slammed all of those clothes into the duffel bag, and shoved them to the side of the bag.

I then found seven pairs of pajama pants, specifically made for sleeping, and then around eight pairs of sweatpants. I then moved to my other drawers, and shoved fifteen pairs of jeans, ten pairs of Lululemon leggings, that are ridiculously expensive, and threw all of that, nicely, into the duffel bag. I found two pairs of shorts, and two pairs of skirts that I wear to nice meetings and put it in there to fill the space.

I closed up that big pocket, and moved to the other tinier side pockets. I found my shampoo and conditioner I retrieved from my messy ass bathroom, and stuffed it into the side pocket as well.

I then gathered all of my miscellaneous things, and stuffed them into the bag. (extra headphones, pens and pencils, my notebook that's riddled with stickers, etc.) and zipped it up. I threw the duffel bag next to my bedroom door, which was halfway opened as someone was walking in.

"Jesus!" Ashton squealed, jumping a little with his hand on my doorknob. "You sure know how to scare a man, jesus." He puts his hand to his chest to calm his breathing.

"Oops, my bad." I smiled a little, "I didn't mean to startle you, Ash."

"Don't worry about it. How's it going?" He asked, scanning my bedroom.

"Good." I nodded, "It feels weird, honestly."

He nods and sits down on my bed, watching as I continue to pack my things. He asked me some questions about my room, and I answered.

"Your house is huge." Ashton mentions.

I smiled at him. "My parents are fifthly rich." I said, "A lot of it is just work and adds on. The front gate wasn't there before, but people were knocking on our front door."

"Yeah?" He hums, "Hey, I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Do you wanna head to the store after this?" He asks.

"Sure."