XXXVI.

► Oh my god, it never ends

Third Person,
August Thirty-First.

"Are you ready?"

"Yep."

Today, the family of five were moving to a beach town that was located on the edge of Australia. It was a town with tourist shops, a warm and salty beach. It was a nice three story home just off the coastal edge of Australia.

There were two reasons why they were moving there, (well, more than two but two main reasons.) Because the guys missed their families, and they wanted to get Indigo away from a place she's known for.

Ashton informed his siblings and his mom about the recent moving events a week prior, and they were excited. The three all knew about Indigo before Indigo herself knew about the three.

"The plane ride is going to be so long." Indigo complained, holding tightly onto her phone as they walked through the crowded Airport.

Indigo had gone on planes since she was five months old. She had probably been on more planes than being on a boat. But that didn't stop her from complaining.

Ashton chuckled. Indigo's arm wrapped around Ashton's forearm, a hood shielding her face and she also had leather gloves on, so that no one would recognize her painted nails.

"You've been on a lot of planes, haven't you?" Luke asked.

"I have." Indigo nodded. "But that doesn't stop me from hating it."

"True." Luke nodded, a smile greeting his face.

All the four guys had grown a strong liking to Ashton's new 'daughter/sister' as they called her. Ashton had such a protective dad layer around Indigo, but also introduced him to people as her brother.

They had taught her to do normal human things. Things she wasn't used to.

And to their liking, she enjoyed chores!

A few hours later, they got to the Airport early because Luke insisted. Luke was such an Airport dad, they were sitting and snacking on snacks from the overpriced gift shop. Ashton watched as Indigo and Michael discussed their favorite Harry Potter characters while they both snacked on gummy worms.

"Flight Three Eight Four is boarding to Sydney, Australia. Please come to your gate." The Announcer announced. They all packed up their things and made their way to the gate.

Indigo walked up to the lady at the gate desk, and showed her Indigo's ID. The four guys watched in confusion.

The gate lady said, "Oh." and ushered the five to follow her. The four followed Indigo down the terminal into the airplane.

"Here you go, Miss. Blanchard." The Flight attendant showed them five first-class seats. "This is your seat for the rest of the flight. Is this okay?"

"Yes, this is lovely. Thank you so much." Indigo thanked the lady. "You're amazing."