XVII.

━━ Indigo Rose,June Seventh

━━ Indigo Rose,
June Seventh. ━━

I wanted to go to sleep.

"Just one more thing and then you can go back to bed," Ashton murmurs, taking his pen and writing things down on my chart. "I promise."

"If that was true then you'd stop waking me up every hour.'' I grumble, holding a stuffed animal to my chest tightly.

"I'm sorry bug, it's for your own good." he smiles sympathetically. "I'm almost done."

I roll my eyes when he looks away, knowing he had said the same thing almost fifteen minutes ago. I kept my gaze far away, and my eyes made their way to my hospital window.

I was more than ready to go home. I was sick of these treatments, and this hospital bed. I wanted it all to end. I wanted my life to be back the way it was, I wanted to go home and be able to be free from interviews.

I wanted a home, not a house.

"Okay," Ashton smiled. "All done, finally."

I exhaled deeply, "Thank god."

━━ Indigo Rose,
June seventh. ━━

Today I felt very sick. I was throwing up, getting hot flashes, and feeling like I was going to pass out.

"Good morning to you." Luke said, walking in on Ashton holding a garbage can to my mouth and grimacing. "What's going on?"

"Our baby is reacting badly to the medicine and surgery after effects." Ashton mumbled. Even though I was puking up everything I'd eaten in the last twenty-four hours, Ashton calling me 'Our Baby' Made it all better.

"Oh no!" He gasped. "I'll go get bottles of water."

He rushed out of the room as I felt more throw up coming up. I held my mouth over the trash can, and threw up.

Tears flooded out of my eyes as I kept throwing up. I was basically just dry heaving at this point.

"Let it out, Bug." Ashton hummed, rubbing my back. "Nurse Johns! Can you get some antibiotics and some pain meds that aren't the one Indigo Blanchard is prescribed too? While you're at it, take the medicine off the chart for her!"

A few minutes went by, and I was done throwing up. (Hopefully.) Ashton was having me drink loads of water, and I was trying my best to drink them all.

Luke was ordering me food for later as well.

"I'm sorry, Lovebug." Ashton said, taking the water from me. "Do you feel better?"

"No." I mumbled.

"I'm so sorry. You won't ever have to deal with that medicine again, I promise." He said.

"I know. Thank you, Ash."