IV.

━━ Indigo Rose,May Fourth

━━ Indigo Rose,
May Fourth. ━━

"I'm sorry, what?"

I could hardly hear what my mom said, as I was literally about to pass out.

"I am so truly sorry. We can discuss what our next step is, and I have a wonderful doctor who will be your primary doctor if you'll have him."

This is a fucking dream.

"Please, give us a minute." My father snapped, standing up and putting a hand on my mothers back.

"Yes, very sorry sir." The doctor mumbled, stepping back.

"Can you leave?" My mother got up, shouting at the doctor.

He left quickly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" My mother shouted, coming to me and shoving me with force into the wall. "You caused this!"

I stared at her blankly as she shoved and poked and pushed me with tears rolling down her cheeks, letting her do this to me.

"You're a fucking disgrace!"

"Jessica," My father stood in front of me, stopping her from doing this. "Stop."

"She ruined our lives," My mother huffed, pushing her way out of the room and my father following her out of the room.

I let one tear fall, and then another, until tears were streaming down my face.

I fell against a wall, sliding down it against my back and pulling myself into a ball and just crying. I cried and cried.

I cried until I couldn't breathe, until I felt like I was going to throw up. I cried until nothing came out, and It was just sobs.

I don't know how much time went by as I cried, but I know I remembered a random Doctor pulling me into his chest and comforting me.

It wasn't the Doctor from before, but it was a Doctor.

He let me cry into his chest and hold onto him as I cried and cried. He rubbed my back gently and put his chin on the top of my head.

"You're okay," He whispered softly.

After some more time, I pulled away from his chest and wiped my tears as he grabbed a tissue and handed it to me. He had bright hazel eyes and a bright curved smile, fluffy black hair as well.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, blowing my nose into a tissue. "I didn't mean to get your shirt wet."

"That's okay," he chuckled slowly, "What's your name sweetie?"

"Indigo, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Well Indigo, I'm Ashton. Who's your doctor?"