XXXV.

► I'll feel better when I let myself see clearer, clearer

━━ Indigo Blanchard,
July Twentieth ━━

I began typing on my phone. On Instagram.
It read:

Hello everyone. I am here to address everything.

As you can see by my slideshow above, yes. I have been diagnosed with stage two breast Cancer. I have undergone surgery, and gotten it taken out. I am currently waiting for the results on how my recovery is going.

But that is not what I wanted to focus on today.

I am here to reveal the truth about my parents. I'm not going to say everything, because some of it is a sensitive topic and also extremely personal. Around two weeks ago, My parents were charged with Child Abuse and Child Neglect. I have been abused ever since I was born.

In photo one are the bruises my father, Ethan Blanchard, gave to me. He choked me up against a wall until I could not breathe. He is a horrible man. My mother stood by and did nothing to support me. I have been Abused like this my whole entire life.

I do not care if you don't believe me, but what I am saying right now— is true. In the second slide is a video of my father screaming at me for not acting like the book version of his books, Indigo Rose.

I have been forced into Eating Disorders, Physically and Verbally Abused, forced into things I did not want to do, forced into relationships I did not want, and so on. Just because my parents wanted me to be their Indigo Rose.

I was not who they wanted and they hurt me because of it.

I hope you all are gonna continue to support me in my decisions of deleting social media for a long time. I am going to delete everything and move somewhere that I will not be recognized as much. I really hope you can all respect me and my guardians' privacy. You've all been amazing supporting me throughout this.

Stick around for my return.

THEE Indigo Rose Blanchard, June Fifteenth. XX.

Before I posted my long ass Instagram post, I went to my photos that I selected for the post. In Photo One are the bruises my father inflicted on me. In the next slide, Video One, Selected Two is a video I took when I was fourteen while my father shouted at me for getting braces. In Photo Three, Is a photo of me in the hospital, sleeping. I had one a comfy sweater and I looked very pale. Ashton took it of me. In Photo Four, was a photo of me the night I ran from home– soaked. Luke took it. In Photo Five is a photo of me, again, in the hospital after my first surgery. I was on my laptop. In Photo Six is me in the courtroom, jumping up and down with a giant smile on my face about winning my case. In Photo Seven is a photo of me and Ashton. His face is blurred and drawn over so that no one will edit it and find out who he is.

And that was the end of it.

I hit post and muted my Instagram notifications.

Ten minutes later, I heard my phone ringing a thousand times. Text messages.

Gia!
I'm so proud of you for speaking up, Indie.

Emma W.
You go girl!! I'm always here for you when you
most need it. Text me when you want to get lunch.
and text me when you're in London next.

Jackson.
Hey.

Rupert G.
Hey Darling!! I saw your post. You're so strong. I've
always seen you as my 'lil sis. Come over soon!!!!

Plus thousands of other text messages.

I was finally happy.

Next chapter is going to be a long sequence of Indigo's next year, and then the chapter after that is going to be Indigo's cool ass return.