CH17: The Burning Maiden

TIMESKIP: Two weeks

TUC: One month

SHARDS: Zero out of ???

MGS LVL: +2

Stats:

Dex- 25

Str- 20

End- 35

Vig- 30

Min- 35

Int- 55

Fai- 8

Arc- 20

Status:

-Schizophrenic

-Hat

-Torn between icecreamussy and Smurf cooch

Title: Y/n L/n, Edgiest Hoe Magnet Around

---------------------------------------------------------

Roman: They'll be here any minute now, are you guys ready?

Y/n+Neo: YES/'YES'!

Roman: Alright, no need to higher your text to speech, Neo.

She threw the scroll at him.

Y/n: And just a reminder that we're in code name mode, Roman!

Roman: It was the author's fault, not mine!

'Who?'

They ignored her.

Y/n: Whatever, just do your best to refer to me as Ludwig.

Roman: Which is completely stolen and unoriginal!

Y/n: Doesn't matter, and speaking of things that don't matter...

The hunter turned and faced the door.

Y/n: Stop trying for the badass illusion entrance!

Emerald's semblance faded away and three very disappointed figures emerged. Well, two disappointed figures and Cinder, who absolutely refused to let someone beneath her see her even slightly down. Her superiority stands strong, even in the face of embarrassing exposure.

Cinder: You're just jealous that your illusionist can't do cool entrance tricks.

Roman: Hey, screw you, she can absolutely do cool entrance tricks. Napoleon!

Neo was playing Subway Surfers, unaware to what was happening around her. Roman sighed and Y/n started laughing at his expense. He gave Y/n a small glare, but ultimately decided to spare himself of their tomfoolery.

Roman: Let's just get this meeting underway, shall we?

He guided them over to the [VILLAINOUS DINING TABLE] and made sure that everyone was in their appropriate seats. Cinder wasted no time and immediately went for the throat. God I wish she did that to me- *slap*... Anyways,

Cinder: To start, I'd like to address the basis of our partnership, the robberies.

Roman: The dust robberies, yes of course. How much dust, how many robberies, and what's our budget?

Cinder: Emerald?

She nodded and held her hand out over the table. She used her semblance to project a miniature display of Vale. Neo pouted slightly, but straightened herself because she didn't want to have even worse manners in the meeting.

Cinder: Our goal is to deprive Vale of any and all defense. Normally, this would have to be on a larger scale, but because of the spike in local Grimm activity in villages, all we have to do is eliminate dust supply to cripple automated defense.