HOLY SHIT

Okay, first of all,

Who the fuck else realized that Adam is a Metal Gear Rising reference? He's literally Jetstream Sam.

Badass red katana- Both

Gun sheathe - Both

Unusually attractive criminals- Both

Immediately cripples an MC- both

Iaido katana stance/sheathe- Both

Flashy red attacks- Both

Grew up in their universes hell- Both

Dunks on massive robots- Both

Okay, maybe not a direct reference, but I know damn well Rooster took some inspiration from Sam. Aside from that, I have a little announcement.

I have chosen the themes for most of my characters.

Roman Torchwick- Break the Rules

Cardin Winchester- The Only Thing I Know For Real

Ruby Rose- This Will Be The Day

Ranni- Operation Deepness

(Seriously this shit was made for Ranni istg)

Ozma- My Enemy

Headmaster Ozpin- Mr. Blue Sky

Adam Taurus- Gangsta's Paradise (2wei)

This is the roster of songs and osts that I've chosen for the primary cast. If you're wondering where Neo's or Kronks is, you just have to wait. I haven't put much thought into either of those characters.

If you're wondering why I chose Sam's theme for Cardin and not Adam, it's because I took the advice of a... Associate? Some person that made my accounts longest running joke. Y'know the Midir Sized Shlong shit I keep adding? That's a joke one of my followers made in my first book.

Point is, I asked them for help. Also, if you have recommendations for any of the characters not listed, please comment. If you're going to leave a link though, use my dms. Wattpad doesn't allow link use in the comments.

You may have noticed the slight teaser here. If you did, cool! Shut the fuck up for the people that haven't read or seen RWBY. If you haven't, stay confused like the innocent little reader you are. Just saying, this show will fuck with you in ways that shouldn't be able to describe. And it's half because of the shit writing.

Another thing, we've recently hit 15k reads! Holy shit I love this book. I'm so excited that so many people have taken a liking to my recent work. There are multiple people that have helped me. I've said before that one comment goes a long way. Don't think that you're a voice in an endless ocean. I can hear all of you, and I don't intend to stop.

I mean this for other writers as well. I've seen so many masterpieces crash and burn because the author lost their grip due to hate or overwhelming pressure. Don't do this. If you try to pressure a small author into fucking with their plot, then you deserve a special seat in hell. I'm exaggerating of course, you'll have wished you were in hell.

Anyways, 15 fucking thousand! In such a short amount of time!

I mean this, thank each and every one of you.

The guy that named the coiled sword Craig.

The woman that came up with the best running joke.

My first comment, the perkaholic gym that said that he liked my story idea. I remember you, you sexy bastard.

The guy that started the comment thread of the entire community singing It Has To Be This Way.

The orange fucker that got in a really pointless argument with a guy with shit spelling.

I remember all of you, and I appreciate you more than you could think.

Alright, I'm breaking character.

Thank you.

That's all, I'm out.

-MehFuckIt