His Makeup Artist jk ff 4

Start from the beginning

V: look jungkook.....tell me truth okay... don't hide anything from me.. is you have any feelings for her...???

Jk pov: huhh???? What happened to him what nonsense is he talking about.... why would I have feelings for her,,, and most importantly why he is bothered to this.....????

Getting too many questions in his mind,,,🤨 raising one of his eyebrow he asked......

Jk: And why are you curious about this..... why you wanted to know... Why Her...... what's with YOU......

Getting a demanding tone from jungkook, taehunge gave up and decided to tell him the reason behind it.....tae sighed heavily before opening his mouth......

FLASH BACK IN DEAGUE •••••••••••••

V: eomma........where are you going....?

Mrs.kim: ooo.... you came early today from school.....

V: yes... because it's weekend... and I'm going to play baseball with my friends.... now you tell me where are you going....

Mrs.kim: ooo....a new family arrived in our neighborhood...so I'm going to greet them.... will you come with me...

V: nooo......i don't have time eomma... my friends are waiting for me in ground, i need to go.....

Mrs.kim: taeeee.......

Mrs.kim stopped her 10yrs old kid by helding taehuynge's hand.....

Mrs.kim: this is not the behaviour i thaught you tae... you should be humble & polite to people..... I'm not telling you to stay there,,, I'm just asking you to come and say 'HI',,, they'll feel good.....

V: okay........eomma.....

Mrs.kim: that's my good boy....🙂🙂

V pov: we both stood infront of our new neighbours door...soon the door opened...

Mrs.kim: hello....we are opposite of your flat.....

Mrs.choi: hiii..... nice to meet you... come,,,,,,,,come inside...

They both went inside.....

Mrs.choi: is he your son????

Mrs.kim: yes....my elder son....

Mrs.choi: oooo.....

V: hello aunty.......

He bowed politely to the leady....

Mrs.choi: hello son.....

As both the leadies talking....just then teahuynge heard someone's crying,,,, and three of them turned to see the who..... just then he saw a 7 yrs old girl came crying to her mom....he just lost looking at the attractive girl.....

Mrs.choi: what happened....why are crying honey.....

Y/n: ahhhhhuuuu....jAsss took my 🧸 🐻......uuhhhuuu..........

As tae was looking at y/n... then his attention went on another little girl came from room holding teddy bear in her little hands.... with a cute angry pout......

Jas: tHisss isss mYee...beAreuu....... I'm notte giving thisss to unnieiiii.....

Mrs.choi sighed to her 5yrs old little stubborn daughter..... and turned to y/n who was still crying there...wiping her tears she said.....

Mrs.choi: don't cry honey.... I'll buy  another bear for you.....let her take this.... afterall jas is your younger sister right... you love her alot didn't you????

Y/n: hmmmm....yes i love my little sister.....

Jas: i loveee u tooo...butt i woN'tee givEe you tHisss....

Mrs.kim,, mrs.choi& V laughed looking at two little girls....

Mrs.kim: hahaa.... your kids are cute... Is y/n your elder daughter....

Mrs.choi: nooo...she is third one...i have two more....MINHAA ..... JACKSON..... come here......

As she was introducing them to mrs.kim....taehuynge went to y/n...

V: hi...my name is taehunge....

Y/n: hii....my name is y/niii....

Jas: hiiee...my nameuu iss jAShmine....

She said in between,, smiling to her He ruffled jas hair........

V: and do you have any friends here...

Y/n: noo ....

V: would you like to come with me to make friends......

Y/n: ofcourse...... and what should I call you....

V: mmmmmhhhh....call me oppa...ok..

She smiled brightly to him...... from that day they both families get along together because both belongs to poor families,, taehuynge's & y/n's friendship get's stronger day by day.. after her brother tae is the one who cares about her that much,,, for y/n taehunge is a good friend but for taehunge it is more than a friendship..  years passed he grows his feelings for her even more.......

V pov:  i don't know why i like y/n this much ,,, maybe her behaviour is like me ..i don't know exactly...but i like her very much.....i can't hide this feeling anymore,,, even though I'm just 13yrs old now,, i just wanted to tell her how much i like her,,, and decided to tell her my feelings towards her.......

I sat in my school bus,Thinking about y/n ,,,,, y/n and her siblings didn't came school today god knows why?? i was looking out side of the window and it's raining heavily....each drop 💧 of rain making my excited heart calm....... after getting out of the bus 🚌 i straight went to y/n's house but.....

But my smile dropped looking at all empty house......... when i was looking blankly at front my mom called my name......

Mrs.kim: taee.... what are you doing there...????

V: eommaaa....why this house was empty.... where is Jack, minha unni,jas & Y/N..... where are they.....is mr & mrs.choi went somewhere....

Mrs.kim: noo....they left deague because of some family problems...

My eyes gets teary,, knowing that they left,,,my friend jack & my first Love
Y/N,,,,

PRESENT.......

V: At that time i feel like i lost her completely, and slowly started to forget about her but i couldn't,,, every time i only thinks of her like where she was, what she must be doing,, is y/n & her family okay???? After debuting in bighit i almost forgot her until she again came infront me.... She again made my heartbeat fast... I like her jungkookahh.... not actually i love her.....

Sitting on bed Jungkook went in silent after listening taehuynge's cute oneside love story.... taehunge looked at jk with a curious & tensed expression.....

V: now tell me..... Do you have anything,,,,,i mean any feeling for her,  the way you hide staring at her making me doubt on you...tell Mee.....

Jk pov: looking at tae's  miserable state i laughed internally.....i didn't saw V this curious for a girl before... Seeing him like this one playful idea popped up in my mind....why don't have some fun,,, let's tease V huyng for sometime...... clearing my throat i stood up .....

V: tell Mee you don't feel nothing towards her right........

Jk: who told you that i don't feel anything for her ...

V: what..... wh-what do you mean????

Jk: i mean... What if I say i like her,, and do have feelings on her.......

V: WHAT......😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯
...............
.....................
............................
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
.
Sorry friends for late publish.... actually i was admitted in hospital because of some health issues,,, and don't worry I'm completely fine now...........so bye t.c. borahea💜💜💜💜💜💜💜