chapter 45 fairy tail world part 13 part 2

A/n: sorry for the 5 week late update you guys, been lazy for the past 5 weeks because I couldn't think of a idea for my other book, battlefleet in azur lane, exploring around Hawaii which I have fun going to with my family. that being said, here's the super late next chapter.

October/1/2022 7:03 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n continue to earn the other 4 heavenly dragon trust and respect as he made a contract with Amandla, Apollo, and Terran. He continue his journey inside his mind with Ranma, ryoga, and mousse as they where there to cheer him on and help him. Right now, y/n and the others where at a rocky mountain as there clouds in the sky as thunder was seen as a bolt came down. The thunder bolt hit a large rock as it destroy it as small rocks where everywhere as well as dust as a figure came out of the dust. The person who came out was revealed to be y/n, who continue to run around the rocky mountain as lots of thunder bolts came out from the clouds. Y/n jump or dodge the thunder bolts that where coming down towards him until he hide under a rock as he took a deep breath.

??? Voice: "laugh" run all you want human! You well die by my lightning for I am Raiden, the heavenly dragon of thunder!

Raiden

Y/n: "wipe sweat" man, Terran was right, he really is trying to kill me

Y/n: "wipe sweat" man, Terran was right, he really is trying to kill me. Well, nothing to do about it now, got to get going before he finds me.

Y/n jump out of where he was hiding from as thunder bolts came down towards him as dodge them all as he continue to run. Meanwhile, Apollo Ranma, ryoga, and mousse where ontop of the mountain as they watch y/n dodging all the thunder bolts.

Mousse: remind me again what was y/n test again?

Amandla: y/n test is to dodge all the 1,000 thunder bolts with out getting hit by one.

Ryoga: yeah and he dodge 149 thunder bolts already and that leaves him...

Ranma: 851 thunder bolts to go, this won't be easy to do.

Mousse: but y/n is super fast so it should be easy if he took THOSE off.

Ranma: "look at Mousse confused" take what off?

Mousse: you guys didn't notice, he have 4 metal bracelets around his arms and his legs.

Ryoga: metal bracelets? "Look closely" I don't see any metal bracelets on him.

Amandla: I can, I see 2 metal bracelets on his arms and two more on his legs. There's also some numbers on them as they are all the same, 5 kg.

Ryoga: 5 kg, isn't kg a unit of mass or weight equaling one thousand grams or approximately 2.2 pounds: kilogram as a sack weighs of 50 kilos.