chapter 10 the attack of jackal robots and break down! part 1!

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 5 'Love Me to the Bone! The Compound Fracture of Akane's Heart' (part 1 only)

NO ONE POV

We see ranma and y/n walking into the dojo as they enter the living room. Ranma throw his bag on the ground angry as they both sit down on the table.

Ranma: stupid girl. Hmm. "Sit down"

Y/n: calm down ranma, I know you didn't do it but getting angry wont do anything you know? "Pour a cup of tea and drink it"

Ranma: will she the one who think I did it even though I didn't do it!

Ranma saw the potato chips and started eating it with a hand full of it. After 2 or 3 hand full of potato chips he cough of the taste of the chips. He then grab the teapot and drank it out of it making y/n look at him with sweat-drop. After drinking all of it he put it down and grab the chip bag and throw it as it almost hit y/n.

Y/n: "dodge and look at him with a angry look" hey, watch it! Don't get mad at me for no reason dude!

Ranma: sorry about that it just, what's her problem, anyway? Why does she always have to overreact to every little thing that I do?

Y/n: will you did be honest with her. Akane can react to anything even at little things. She's a nice girl but have some anger issues with us boys. "Finish his drink"

Ranma: will, she sure doesn't act like any girl I've ever met. And she's definitely not cute. What does she have to make fun of me all the time for?

Y/n just shudders as he see genma listening on them as he pick up a chip with his toes as he ate it grossing himout. Ranma then got up and walk out the living room and walk past genma as he try hiding from him. Genma then look were ranma went before pushing up his glasses as he close his eyes.

Genma: fade into the woodwork. That's the trick.

Genma then stated to hit his right shoulder as ranma came back behind him with annoying look. Genma since him from behind him as as hand grab him from his right as look to see y/n who also have annoying look on him.

Y/n: mr. Saotome.

Genma: um, yes y/n?

Both boys look at each other before nodded to each other before they both grab genma and throw him into the pond.

Genma: aaaaaahhhh!

[Splash]

Ranma: don't you got nothing better to do?

Y/n: ranma right mr. Saotome and if you got nothing good to say then don't say it!

Both boys walk to different path as ranma was taking a walk as y/n was heading into the dojo to talk to akane as genma who turn into a panda watch them go. Y/n saw the dojo as he hear akane screaming as she was training as he though he would find her there. He quietly open the door to watch her and soun sparring with each other as she punch him slowly as soun block her attacks. Akane then kick him but soun jump over her to dodge her as he was behind her. She turn around charge at him as she grab his arms as he did the same as they both look at each other with akane have a angry look as soun have a blank stare. Y/n was sitting down watching them as none of them notice him because y/n learn how to make people not notice him. Akane then got angry more thinking about what ranma told her at the park yesterday as she punch soun on the face as he feel down passing out.

Akane: "realize what she did" oh, no! Dad! I'm sorry. Kasumi! Kasumi! Come quick!

Y/n: not bad but just like I say, she really need to control her angry or she never be good martial artist like me, ranma, and the others.