chapter 44 fairy tail world part 12

Chapter start: may/21/2022 1:45 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It's been two hours as team Ranma and shampoo were working hard on their bending as they found out what bending ability they have. Mousse was a waterbender as Kai was training him, Akane and shampoo were earthbenders as Kuro was training them, Ryoga have become a firebender as Troy was training him, and finally, Ranma have become an Airbender as y/n was training him. The group was at different spots as they train their bending abilities so that no one couldn't get hurt or hit each other.

~~with kai and mousse~~

Kai: now remember mousse, by bending the water, you must be gentle and carefully like this.

Kai went towards the clear lake, he started to bend the water gently and caring as he lift a half-gallon of water out of the lake. Mousse watches and listens carefully to what Kai said as he begins to do the same thing Kai did as gently and caring as he can.

Kai: there you go, just like that, and be sure to take your time because bending the water takes lots of focus.

Mousse: "nodded" right.

~~with Kuro, Akane, and shampoo~~

Kuro: ok girls, this is what you have to do. First, the key to earthbending is your stance, you're got to be steady and strong. "Into a stance" rock is a stubborn element, if you're going to move it you've got to be like a rock yourself.

Shampoo: "confused" be like the rock?

Akane: how do you become a rock?

Kuro: I would tell you but I prefer to just show you, now, the actual motion of this one is pretty simple.

Kuro looked at her right as a boulder was next to her as she punch the Boulder as it was sent flying backward as it hit a tree destroying it. Akane and shampoo watch as they were amazed as they did the same thing but only to get their fists to get hurt as they scream.

Akane: "scream" AAAAAAHHHHH! MY HAND!

Shampoo: "tears coming out" I don't understand! We did it exactly the way you did it!

Akane: "Blow on fist" maybe there's another way. What if we came at the Boulder from a different angle.

Kuro: no, that's not it, you girls need to think like a rock and there's no different angle, no clever solution, and no tricks that's gonna move that rock. You're got to face it head-on and when I say head-on, I mean like this.

Kuro jump towards a Boulder as she headbutt it destroying it completely, Akane and shampoo were shocked and surprised by what she did.

Kuro: "get up" I hope you're ready because I got some earthbending training for you girls! "Thinking" actually, it's toph training exercise but she's not here to yell at me.

~~with troy and ryoga~~

Troy: ok Ryoga, training to be a firebender may be easy but it's not that simple. First, tell me where the power in firebending comes from?

Ryoga: the muscles?

Troy hit Ryoga head hard as he begin to scream as he was holding his head while a bump was on top Troy shake his head in disappeared.

Troy: no! power and firebending come from the breath, not the muscles.

Ryoga: "get up" but I thought that fire comes from power from the muscles?

Troy: yes but no, you see, the breath becomes energy in the body.

Ryoga: "blinks" breathing becomes energy?