chapter 15 rwby world part 2

NO ONE POV

It been another 3 years sense metsboujinrai.net was reveled to reament. In the 3 years y/n been doing broadcast time to time of showing him, max, and lucy who he make them taller destroying dust mine and saving faunes. Atles military was shown as will as they try to stop them but were ever killed or defeated. Everywhere they go there names strike fear into the humans as they try to run but were always found. Huntsman and huntress try as will but were defeated as will as they only killed faunes haters as some were spared. The kingdoms of the councils didn't know what to do as more people are being killed for abusing faunes. Ironwood was trying to find a way to stop them as he want to know about there technique that they are using so atles can used them.

(A/t: in your dream ironhead! No way in hell your getting them!)

The white fang that was a peaceful organization was now a evil organization as metsboujinrai.net was killing them as it was broadcast. Ark-scorpion make another announcement about how the white fang have changed as it was supposed to show the faunes are good. Ark-scorpion have shown them again of the now change white fangs have did as they also force there kind to join them. Because of this, ark-scorpion and the other riders were now killing faunes that hate humans or causing trouble as they make some of them live. The faunes hater were happy about this but it was gone as soon members of metsboujinrai.net killed them. The only people who are member of metsboujinrai.net are just those 3 riders, atles knights, spider drones, and berserk humangears.

(A/t:I didn't know what to call them so I just name them berserk humangears)

Y/n was inside a secret base of his that he made with the atles knights as will as the berserk humangears

Y/n was inside a secret base of his that he made with the atles knights as will as the berserk humangears. It was hidden inside a mountain as no one will find them as there was cameras in the forest. Y/n, max, and lucy was watching the news as it was talking about them again as the reward money of capturing them raise.

Max: man, they up the money agian. "Playing with soccer ball"

Lucy: tch, they only see us as wanted criminals because we kill those faunes and humans haters. "Standing next to a wall"

Y/n: "turn of t.v." let them think of us whatever they want because it doesn't matter. " put Googles on and start to work"

Atk: he's right, what we are doing is to show them that they will be no evil in this world.

Y/n: yeah, even though I hate killing, Rhino told us to change a few things but didn't say what or anything. I bet you he is not please about this at all so I got to explain to him about it.

Just then alarms were heard as they quickly go to the control room. When they got there they look at the screens to see a ship that coming towards them. It landed in the center of the forest as 3 people came out as they were ozpin, qrow and glynda.

Max: hey, are two two teachers of beacon?

Lucy: and that man with the red cap is qrow branwen.