chapter 17 rwby world 4

A/t: I'm back! From the dead! I'm just kidding but I am back and ready to continue to make more chapters of this book so hope you enjoy this chapter. Also I wonder why I didn't put up a date of when it was made and when it's over, oh will.

Chapter start: March/5/2021 12:53 a.m.

NO ONE POV

3 months have past sense the attack of huntsman and huntress vs machine. 3 months of taking the crown of choice and the amber. And 3 months of ranment hopes gone away as metsboujinrai.net took over some parts of ranmant. Ark-zero aka y/n and ark are finding and taking the relics and maidens as there powers didn't work against them or have ther power taken (raven). Ark-zero and metsboujinrai.net killed all the abuse and hateful human and faunes haters already. The white fang became the good organization by ark-zero telling Ghira Belladonna to take back his job or he will take over as he agreed to be the leader again. The white fang member were either killed or set free as though thought the berserk humangear can tell who is innocent or not. The huntsman and huntress school were quite as there was no school as everyone went home. Ozpin told all of his students and staff to go home to get better as everyone did. The students from other schools went back home to there kingdoms or stay at vale. The parents of there's took them out of school as they didn't want them to get hurt again or killed as some of them didn't because they know they will be ok. Team rwby, jnpr, and sssn were at ruby and yang house as they stay there to heal what happen 3 months ago. Taiyang hug his kids as he cry the minute they got home 2 months ago as he and qrow were worry and glad there were ok as will as zwei. 3 teams were sitting in the living room as they watch the news about metsboujinrai.net as to they are doing again.

New man: once again, metsboujinrai.net have stop a organization that is at vacuo as the organization know as crown. The leader of the place have a semblance that can mind control people as all the member were in his control. The people that were mind control have a strong or powerful semblance that were plan to take over the ranmant. Ark-zero who found them as he and metsboujinrai.net stop them and killed the leader and his followers as the people that were mind control went back home to there love ones.

Jaune: man, they work fast again.

Ren: but those people now are free from the mind control that they should be happy about.

Sun: yeah, but they are still ranmant bad guys.

Ruby: we need to stop them before they take over.

Weiss: ruby, how are we going to stop them?

Blake: weiss is right, they all ready token over some part of the ranmant already.

Neptune: from what I hear back at vale, some guys said they token over village near at Mistral already.

Nora: what are we going to do?! We can't stand here and do nothing about it!

Pyrrha: "sigh" we know that nora but what can we do about it? That day of fighting ark-zero have brought not only my but our and ruby team spirit down.

They know what she was talking about as there head were down. They didn't know how ark-zero know about there secret or there background but it took there fighting spirit down. Team sssn came with them because they wanted to help them but nothing work.

Sun: come on you guys! You can't give up!

Scarlet: sun right, are you guys really letting ark-zero words get the better of you?

Sage: "sigh" look you guys, it been 3 months now and some of us huntsman and huntress in training quite being huntsman and huntress.

Neptune: yeah and some of those who want to be a huntsman and huntress quiet there training school already and took a normal life.