chaper 14 rwby world part 1

NO ONE POV

It been 1 year since y/n and ark were in the world of rwby for it was great. Y/n was able to get to the cct with no problem as he let ark hack into the system. He make sure no one looking or notice him as ark did a quick work of it as will as getting info on the other kingdoms secret. He then left in a hurry before police got to him fast and question him why he was alone. After that, he with ark power was able to make a scroll as it have a red and black color on it. He was now seen in a forest as it was night time as he make a camp fire as he was eating his food. He was glad that he didn't give ranma the metal box as he didn't have any ranment money.

Y/n: "finish his dinner" man I'm so glad that I didn't give Ranma the box. And you said it was a stupid thing to make, ark.

Ark: I still think its stupid, still at least you have some food to eat.

Y/n: yeah I didn't have any ranment money so I'm glad. Also it been a year already so im guessing that its 1 day already back in our world huh?

Ark: yes, and you have a battle later in 13 day or 13 years.

Y/n: "laugh" yeah, your right about that ark. I guess we can go back home about 11 more years or 13 days.

Both y/n and ark laugh as ark was feeling emotion by the day as laughing was one of them. Y/n was glad that ark feel emotion now as will as understanding more about humans. He then hear something in the bushes as look at hes right as something was coming out. He then took out his attache calibur out as it was close as he move his hand to the button ready to open it. After a while something came out as it was a baby beowolf as he was looking around until he see y/n. It growled as y/n look at him as he but the attache down as he went to metal box as he summon raw meat. He then pick it up and throw it at the baby as it landed right in front of it. The beowolf look at it before looking at y/n as he then started to eat it making y/n sit down and watch it eat. After a while the beowolf finish its food as he then look at y/n as he then walk up to him. Y/n with a black face look at the baby as it was looking at him, he then jump on his legs as he cuddle with him as it fall asleep. Y/n look at it as he pet it as he was falling asleep as will as darkness take him to a good sleep. The next morning y/n was seen walking not knowing were to go as the beowolf follow him.

Ark: y/n, that wolf is still following us.

Y/n: I can see that ark, I just don't know what to do with her.

Ark: her?

Y/n: i check her stomach and it was a her.

Ark: you think it weird your calling a creature of darkness a her?

Y/n: yeah but it not like salem will know about one of her grimms is now ours.

Ark: oh, right you used the assault wolf to turn it to a good beowolf.

Y/n: yelp, I just don't know why she change color and is following us.

True to his words, before he went to sleep he went inside his suitcase and some how used the power of the assault wolf power to change the beowolf color. It's fur is now blue color as the bone mask was red, when he woke up in the morning he look at the beowolf eyes to see it was light blue color. Y/n notice that it look more happy to see him awake as she jump around him making him confused. He then look back at her as he look closely to see that she look like assault vulcan but as a wolf and a female. He then stop and turn around to look at her as he bent down as she came closer to him.

Y/n: what I'm I going to do with you? You wont stop following me and differently wont leave me any time soon. So I guess I will have to take you with me but I have to name you first though hmmmm. What to call you, how about assault?