chapter 44 fairy tail world part 13 part 1

A/n: Sorry for the 3 week wait everyone, here is the next chapter yoy been waiting for.

Chapter start: August/12/2022 7:45 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n was talking to the energy dragon name Amandla, one of the 7 heavenly dragons as y/n explained to her what was happening. Once he was done explaining, Amandla wasn't showing an expression as y/n can tell that she was in shock by what she heard inside her head as she close her eyes.

Amandla: I see, so in other words, I and my heavenly dragon comrades are stuck in your body because you were trying to stop this tower?

Y/n: "nodded" yes but what I didn't expect was for you and the other 6 heavenly dragons to be sucked into the tower of heaven and into my body.

Amandla: "open eyes" hmmm I see, when I first came here into this forest, I sense a lot of energy and spirits.

Y/n: there called animal spirit, the spirit that I earned and work hard of gaining their trust as a few of them were friendly while others are not.

Amandla: and why would you need these 'animal spirits' for?

Y/n: I used- no, I borrow their powers so that I can be strong, strong enough to protect my friends and family. People may think it's meaningless but it's not, the animal spirits tested me if I was Worthy of borrowing their powers. "Look at left hand and closed it hard" I promise them that I well not used there powers to harm, hurt, or kill people unless I have to harm, hurt or kill someone. "Look at Amandla with a serious look" that's why I used the spirit animals so that I can protect the people that I love and care for as I'll protect them, even if it's a stranger I'll protect them as well, even if it cost my life.

Amandla Look at y/n with her straight face as she listened to what y/n said to her as she can tell he wasn't lying to her. She then notices lots of animals appearing around them in the land and sky as she senses they were ani spirits as she can sense 3,479 spirits. She looks around to see different kinds of them everywhere in the forest as some of them stand by y/n and Black Panther.

Amandla: "thinking" this human was able to make friends with 3,479 spirits as they are all here, standing by his side as they know that he would keep his word of not abusing their powers. They are here, standing by their friend, ready to defend him if I decided to attack him or harm him as they aren't afraid to attack me even with different in sizes or power.

Amandla show a small smile as she never met a human who treats spirits with respect as they don't care if they get hurt or not. She then look at y/n who was petting an eagle that was on his right arm as he didn't feel the eagle's claw feet as it wasn't hurting him.

Amandla: your name, what is your name boy?

Y/n: "look at Amandla" my name is y/n, y/n l/n.

Amandla: y/n l/n, you have shown me that you care about the spirit that makes friends with as I can tell you won't break your promise with them. I, Amandla, the heavenly dragon of energy and leader of the heavenly dragon grant you my power of energy. Do you accept?

Y/n: I do but are you sure, don't you have to give me a test to see if I'm worthy?

Amandla: I did give you my test, I ask you what would you do with the animal spirits. The test was a question, a question to see how you view the spirits as you borrow their powers. After hearing your answer, I was surprised, surprised by your answer as a human I meet would use spirit for their personal gain and power.