chapter 2 Metal Ark at city of martial artist

NO ONE POV

Nerima city of martial arts is a place were some of the crazy martial arts live at. At a top building a portal open up as someone came out as it was Metal ark who look around the place as the portal close behind him.

Ark: so this is where all the martial artists live huh?

Metal ark: correct, it is also a crazy place were the police don't do anything about it even though I dont know why though.

Ark: hmph the police here probably never do anything about it because the martial artists here are always fighting one another.

Metal ark: Your problem right about that plus if they ever try to fight us they will probably lose.

Ark: correct, they will be foolish if they fight us. Now sense we are sharing your body I got to see your memorys as I now know what will happen In this world.

Metal ark: plus Rhino turn me back into a 12 year old so that being said, I got 4 years before ranma come here as the show will start in 4 years.

Ark: and good enough for you to learn all the martial arts here and we already know some of the Amazons attacks like that the Dragon Blast of Heaven.

Metal ark nodded his head and was about to go were Rhino got a house for them until he hear a cry in a alley way.

???: please someone help us!

Metal ark went to were the cry is at as he jump to building to building, he then stop at one of the ally as he see 3 girls were back in a corner together as 6 punks were getting close to them as one of the 3 girls was holding up her fist up.

Girl 1: stay away from us you perverts!

Punk 1: oh come on little lady we just want to have fun with and your friends.

Punk 4: yeah come on we don't bite.

Girl 1: I'm warning you!

Girl 2: Akane don't! They order then us and you can't fight 6 people!

Girl 3: Yuka right you can't fight them all!

Metal ark: what? that's Akane and her friends, Yuka and Sayiri.

Ark: it looks like Rhino not only turn you back into a 12 year old but  he also took us in the past before the show start it.

Metal ark: yeah and looks like they need some help even though akane dosen't need help from a boy.

Ark: hmph it was this kuno person fault right?

Metal ark: yeah but it doesn't happen in 4 more years so lets do this.

Metal ark jump down behind them just in time to see One of the punks was about to grab akane until the grasshoppers on him came out and were in front of them as they attack them hurting punks.

Punk 2: what hell are those things?!

The grasshoppers were attacking them left and right and left the girls alone.

Sayiri: ok this is not the help I was hoping for.

Yuka: yeah but there not hurting us though.

Akane: but does it have to be a grasshopper, I know there robots but really.

The grasshopper were still hurting them until they went away to a dark ally way as they turn to see red colors as it revealed to be metal ark making them afraid.