chapter 12.5 new weapons, power, Kamen Raidā Kūga, and 'on no'! part 2

Ranma 1/2 season 1 episode 8 school is a battlefield! Ranma vs ryoga' part 2

NO ONE POV

Ranma look in horror as he was to late to save ryoga from becoming a rider. Everyone else just look confused to whats going on as some were shocked to see a kamen rider. Jackal stop laughing as she look at ranma as the horseshoe crab was next to her as y/n was standing next to ranma driver on.

Jackal: you boys just came in the perfect time to die by kuuga.

Y/n: ranma, be careful that rider is kamen rider kuuga from the year 2000 and 1st rider of heisei riders.

Ranma: so that's the first rider huh? Anything I need to know about him?

Y/n: yeah, kuuga is a fighter type just like us but not a martial artists. He might not be a martial artist like us but he's also a good fighter so don't get to cockey.

Ranma: "nodded" anything else like any weakness or anything?

Y/n: yes and no, no because I don't think he have anything weakness. And the yes is that kuuga can change colors as each one of his have a different weapons he used to fight. He only have 3 weapons, a bow, a sword, and a staff that he can also change any object that look like anything that look like it.

Ranma: thanks for the info, man I really need read that book metal ark give me.

Y/n: do it later, right now we have job to do. "Bring out rising hopper"

Ranma: "shot riser on waist" yeah and I think it's a good time to used the new upgrade. "Bring out punching kong"

Ranma force open the key again but a bit harder this time as he was not happy to see he's friend being a puppet. Sure he didn't like the guy but he still a friend of his as he finally open the key. Both riders press the progrise keys as they put it in there driver's.

Progrise key: power!/jump!

Shot riser: authorize! 2× Kamen. Rider.

Force riser: "alarm sound"

The machine grasshopper cane out as it start to attack jackal and her horseshoe crab as kuuga push it away.  Everyone was shock and surprise to see a robot grasshopper as most girls screambecause it was a bug. Ranma took out the shot riser gun as y/n grab the handle as they were to henshin to there rider form.

Ranma/y/n: henshin! "Press trigger/pull handle"

Drivers: shotrise! " guitar music" PUNCHING KONG! Enough power to annihilate a mountain!/force rise! RISING HOPPER! A jump to the sky turn to a rider kick! Break down!

As they tranform Vulcan armor now look like a kong now as it was a wolf but now a kong with two big arms. Zerozero-one have the attache defender on his hand plus the attache shotgun.

 Zerozero-one have the attache defender on his hand plus the attache shotgun